Heckle Trump and he will heckle you back

Sapidus

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-mocks-man-bunned-protester-in-minnesota.html

Two progs traveled for hours specifically to gain entry into a Trump rally so they could scream names at him and disrupt. Trump noticed the "guy's" doucheknot and made fun of him.

:lmao:

Secondary point, Trump supporters aren't taking their crap anymore and the gloves are off. About time, I say.

You think that is somehow winning? presidential? having a positive effect on the growth, health and financial stability of our country.

I have a shiny ball of tinfoil for you to play with in the corner

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You think that is somehow winning? presidential? having a positive effect on the growth, health and financial stability of our country.

yeah don't be butt hurt Trump is not MORE popular than Obama was at this time in his Term

mAlice

professional daydreamer
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-mocks-man-bunned-protester-in-minnesota.html

Two progs traveled for hours specifically to gain entry into a Trump rally so they could scream names at him and disrupt. Trump noticed the "guy's" doucheknot and made fun of him.

Secondary point, Trump supporters aren't taking their crap anymore and the gloves are off. About time, I say.

I thought it was hilarious that jerk was called out on his stupid man bun, and glad they threw them out. If the left can shut down anything conservative, well, turnaround is fair play.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When they were about 15 feet from the president, they began to yell and call him a rapist before security removed them.

Richard told local media that as security was taking her away, Trump supporters spat on her and yelled.

"It was sick," Richard said. "It was disgusting to see people support this man."

Sorry about your luck snowflake! :lmao:

black dog

Free America

I guess he could be getting a hummer in his office by a intern thats better looking than his wife.. Oh, we are talking about President Trump, his wife is smoking hot, no intern needed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought it was hilarious that jerk was called out on his stupid man bun, and glad they threw them out. If the left can shut down anything conservative, well, turnaround is fair play.

I thought it was hilarious that his female beard/companion sobbed about how terrible Trump supporters are. :lol: GFY, honey, and don't come back.

I can't wait until Trump wins his second term.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I saw that! He is killing it and it's driving the media and progies crrraaaazy! :yay:

#schadenfreude
#MAGA

Bann

PREMO Member

Go away, little boy. #shoofly

Bann

PREMO Member
I thought it was hilarious that his female beard/companion sobbed about how terrible Trump supporters are. :lol: GFY, honey, and don't come back.

I can't wait until Trump wins his second term.

:yahoo: Can you just see him after that?!!! He already doesn't give a heck what they think NOW. OMG, it'll be even more awesome! :getdown:

SamSpade

If you go somewhere specifically to start a fight - don't get all weepy if you should LOSE.
The idea that people LOSE in real life is lost on these guys.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you go somewhere specifically to start a fight - don't get all weepy if you should LOSE.
The idea that people LOSE in real life is lost on these guys.

They never think they're disgusting for seeking out venues to pick a fight; they only think it's disgusting when their victim fights back.

Typical bully behavior.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They called the president a rapist. They are 3 presidents too late for that title.