I bet they have to turn up the heat...

transporter

....in the WH residence....sure sounds like it might be pretty freaking chilly up there!

12:45 p.m.

Third-graders at a facility housing migrant children separated from their parents welcomed first lady Melania Trump with a large paper American flag they’d signed.

The students are among 58 at the Upbring New Hope Children’s Center, where Mrs. Trump made a surprise visit Thursday. The first lady’s visit came the morning after President Donald Trump signed an executive order halting the practice of separating families that entered the U.S. illegally.

Visiting another classroom, Mrs. Trump asked children where they were from and how long they’d been at the center where staff said children typically spend between 42 and 45 days. She told children to “be kind and nice to each other” as she left another classroom.

The first lady said she wanted to lend her support to the children, and asked staff to reunite them with their families as quickly as possible.

https://www.apnews.com/8f8be4c925d7...st-lady's-'I-don't-care'-jacket-causes-a-stir

Here's a thought: instead of telling the kids to "be kind and nice to each other" why doesn't she get her husband to act accordingly? Oh right...he doesn't listen to anyone but himself...that's what authoritarian types do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
....in the WH residence....sure sounds like it might be pretty freaking chilly up there!

https://www.apnews.com/8f8be4c925d7...st-lady's-'I-don't-care'-jacket-causes-a-stir

Here's a thought: instead of telling the kids to "be kind and nice to each other" why doesn't she get her husband to act accordingly? Oh right...he doesn't listen to anyone but himself...that's what authoritarian types do.

Most of those kids were part of the largest group in facilities like those....unaccompanied minors. 83% of all kids in custody and care of DHS are in that category. But we'll put you down as wanting to through them out on the street. Moron.

black dog

Free America
The kids are Happy because for the first time in their lives, they are getting three squares all they can eat including meat & snacks a day and they have there own cot to sleep in. Life is Good In America..

Sapidus

The kids are Happy because for the first time in their lives, they are getting three squares all they can eat including meat & snacks a day and they have there own cot to sleep in. Life is Good In America..

Yeah it's just like summer camp Laura Ingram

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that some parents will send their minor children on a multi thousand mile journey unaccompanied.

Didn't Montgomery county fine a couple that let their kids walk to a local park unchaperoned?

Hijinx

You really are a sick puppy. A pathetic excuse for a human being.
Trump signed the order to bring these people back together, he must have listened to someone.
But poor you. You need to seek professional help. At least talk to a friend (if you have one).