Just make up sh!t...

transporter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday that North Korea was blowing up four of its big test sites and that a process of “total denuclearization ... has already started taking place” without providing any details.

Asked on Wednesday whether North Korea has done anything toward denuclearization since a landmark summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on June 12, U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters:

“No, I’m not aware of that. I mean, obviously, it’s the very front end of a process. The detailed negotiations have not begun. I wouldn’t expect that at this point.”

Trump said on Wednesday the remains of 200 American servicemen had already been sent back, following on from the agreement he reached with Kim in Singapore.

Two U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that while North Korea was expected to return the remains of soldiers in coming days, they had not yet been returned.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...learization-has-already-started-idUSKBN1JH2QX

Just make it up...just lie...just say anything damn thing that comes to your mind. The ignorati have to believe you...they can't accept that you are lying to them and have been since you came down the escalator. Their poor little minds couldn't and can't stand the thought that everyone else was and continues to be right. Trump is unqualified for the job....that nominating this buffoon to be the Republican candidate was a terrible mistake made by an exceedingly uninformed bloc of voters.