Charles Krauthammer 1950-2018

JustACitizen

Aside from Mark Levin, the only cogent, lucid, and succinct conservative commentator in recent times.

RIP. See you in Valhalla.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Always had the impression he was older.

He was wise beyond his years. Considering what he went through, and survived, makes him even more amazing. He didn’t let his disability stop him, and he made an impact on people that pay attention, and will never forget. What an awesome man. Wish there were more like him. RIP, Mr. Krauthammer. You will be greatly missed.

Last edited:

Manny

I never knew about his disability until yesterday. Before dictation software, he would put a pencil in his mouth to type articles.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You read that crap? What else is on your list?
Ann Coulter?

:howdy: I have one of her books. She autographed it after I PAID to go see her give a talk. Right 'chere in Calvert County, as a matter of fact. :yay:

Aside from Mark Levin, the only cogent, lucid, and succinct conservative commentator in recent times.

RIP. See you in Valhalla.

Ha! Levin can’t hold a candle to Krauthammer. He was a credible voice not too long ago, but nothing more than a Trump brown-nosing blowhard at this point. It’s disappointing.

Krauthammer, however, always could provide respectful and thoughtful commentary and was easy to like even if you didn’t agree with him (which for me was frequent).

RIP. He was given a crap hand in life and he played it as good as anyone could play it. And not once did he wallow in self pity.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ha! Levin can’t hold a candle to Krauthammer. He was a credible voice not too long ago, but nothing more than a Trump brown-nosing blowhard at this point. /B]It’s disappointing.

Krauthammer, however, always could provide respectful and thoughtful commentary and was easy to like even if you didn’t agree with him (which for me was frequent).

RIP. He was given a crap hand in life and he played it as good as anyone could play it. And not once did he wallow in self pity.

Levin was not onboard The Trump Train until after he won the nomination, and then only begrudgingly. I wouldn't exactly call him a brown noser at all. :rolleyes:

Levin was not onboard The Trump Train until after he won the nomination, and then only begrudgingly. I wouldn't exactly call him a brown noser at all. :rolleyes:

Anyone that argues that Trump should be allowed to pardon themselves is out of their damn minds. Can you imagine if Obama even suggested doing that? Levin would have been the first to blow a gasket.

The fact that he was anti-Trump at one point is why I say he once a "credible voice". But... those days are gone.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Anyone that argues that Trump should be allowed to pardon themselves is out of their damn minds. .

You mean like the Constitution provides for?...or except for that "anyone"?

Gonna be a long 6 years coming for some of you whiners, eh?