Maybe WikiLeakes Will Be A Cool Kid Again [for the left]

Rommey

I kind of like to know who is absconding with my earnings is all.
Maybe I am one you consider to be absconding your earnings. Does knowing who I am make any difference? What would you do with that information?

Does knowing the personal information of people who work for the government really serve a public good? Do government employees deserve to enjoy their privacy the same as you? Tell you what...why don't you post your real name and address here, because I'm sure you would have no problem since you apparently think its OK for others.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Maybe I am one you consider to be absconding your earnings. Does knowing who I am make any difference? What would you do with that information?

Does knowing the personal information of people who work for the government really serve a public good? Do government employees deserve to enjoy their privacy the same as you? Tell you what...why don't you post your real name and address here, because I'm sure you would have no problem since you apparently think its OK for others.

I don’t understand Assange at all. Whose side is he on? He, obviously, had his own problems from the start, and decided to disrupt the World. He looks like a ghost irl.

MiddleGround

I’m all for outing anyone living on the public dole.

Why don't you start by collecting the names and data of all those poor seperated children that you agreed to take into your home? Because of your great concern and all...right?

Tell you what...why don't you post your real name and address here, because I'm sure you would have no problem since you apparently think its OK for others.

Well, I guess this means they won't be back to answer my question above. Damn!