Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit update

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    No doubt the WH staff feels the same way. Hillary is a real witch when it comes to "dealing with the help".
    I'm surprised she can even keep any help. Hell, I probably wouldn't last a day working for that witch.
    Je suis prest

Someone explain to me how Brexit has anything to do with Trump, other than he was in favor of it.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Someone explain to me how Brexit has anything to do with Trump, other than he was in favor of it.
    C'Mon Sam!!! Everythings Trumps fault don'cha know?

He took over when "Bush's Fault" faded into the distance.

Immigration problems, not giving Europe a proper ass-kissing, the Volcanic Vent in Hawaii... It's raining.

It's all Trumps fault.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Trump = Nationalsim
    Brexit = Nationalism

Brexit = Bad = Nationalism = Bad = Trump = Bad.

You didn't think Intersectionalism was only good for keeping the gays quiet about the Muslims who would line them up and slaughter them, did you? Or keeping the calm rational liberals from shutting down the antifa thugs? Call it Intersectional Hatred.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 41