Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good news? Bad news? You tell me.....

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Overpriced? The markets competetive, nobody has 13K profit margins per vehicle.
    Cars and Trucks always have an artificially inflated MSRP/Sticker price.

I haven't bought recently but when I bought my SC 150, several years ago, the Sticker on it was 37k and I paid under 29. If they could take 8k off of it then, 13 doesn't seem so unbelievable now.
    Last edited by Kyle; 06-25-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Cars and Trucks always have an artificially inflated MSRP/Sticker price.

I haven't bought recently but when I bought my SC 150 years ago the Sticker on it was 37k and I paid under 29. If they could take 8k off of it then, 13 doesn't seem so unbelievable now.
    I didn't realize you were THAT old.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    I didn't realize you were THAT old.
    :punctuationismyfriend:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    ... when I bought my SC 150

Super Charged ?
    Super Cobra [jet] ?
    Semi Competition ?
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

ďMoral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.Ē

They canít. Theyíre too busy trying to put out anti- union propaganda for sucke... er, people like you, and finding ways to circumvent environmental laws and synthetically raise the price of their vehicles.
    While at the same time supporting horrible ideas like citizens United and other ways big money can influence our government, and other anti-American acts. That you support. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Super Charged ?
    Super Cobra [jet] ?
    Semi Competition ?
    Itís funny how the people who donít mind us potentially ruining our environment for their selfish material wants, see cars as a toy. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinthedog View Post
    It’s funny how the people who don’t mind us potentially ruining our environment for their selfish material wants, see cars as a toy. ��
    You better go after every soccer mom with one kid and a three row SUV before you come for my car toys, buddy. Like the people sweating the couple thousand pre emissions cars running around while ignoring the 50 thousand 15mpg F250s and 500 thousand 20 mpg crossovers.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 69