Dems Should Target Trump Voters, Not Trump, Calls Voters Nazis

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Friday, unhinged MSNBC leftist commentator Donny Deutsch said that Democrats should target Trump voters, making the November election a referendum on them being terrible people, likening them to Nazis.

Speaking on "Morning Joe," host Mika Brzezinski, whose Trump Derangement Syndrome has already reached epic proportions, prompted Deutsch by asserting:

… Even though the president has traumatized small children, many of whose families were seeking asylum. This is not one of those things where maybe or maybe not he’s gone too far. He knows he’s gone too far, and Donny Deutsch, you know what the president’s thinking; he’s pulling back because this is a massive P.R. failure, and whether Ivanka said, “Daddy, this doesn’t look good,” or Trump said that Ivanka said, “Daddy this doesn’t look good,” that reporting is fascinating. You know why? Because that’s all they care about: what it looks like. It’s deranged; it’s abusive; it’s cruel; it’s evil, and the entire world is watching. It is now the time that he has gone too far. Question mark. Go.

WATCH: MSNBC Commentator Says Dems Should Target Trump Voters, Not Trump, Calls Voters Nazis

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:rubbinghandstogether:

Please let this be the strategy! Please! Please! Please! Please!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Notice Donny Douche spews this garbage on a regular basis....and nobody ever calls him on it or forces him to make a fake apology? Nobody ever calls Bleeding Mika on her violent rhetoric.

Honestly, I dream of being confronted by rabid Leftists. As long as they're civil, I force myself to be civil, but my secret wish is for them to start something so I can unload on them. And then I can sue the #### out of Donny Douche and his media ilk for inciting violence.

I too hope that this is their strategy, but it won't be. Most of these prog mouthbreathers are all talk. Little keyboard warriors. :loser: Look how they sob like infants when they think they can waltz into a Trump rally and start a bunch of ####, only to get schooled hard. They're sitting at home wishing they had to guts to follow Douche's directives, almost as much as I wish they would.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Okay, unless a Trump voter is wearing a MAGA hat, how are they going to know who to go after?

(this should be fun)

Manny

Democrats are unhinged. They need the Marxists among them to remain enthusiastic or they will keep losing elections. That’s why you never see them trying to come to the middle.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If they start attacking people they think are Trump voters, all hells gonna’ break loose.

Hijinx

Bring ‘em south. People down here have an itch.

The only way I get word on the show Morning Joe is to read it here.
Maybe they should change the spelling to Mourning Joe, since all they do is mourn Hillary's loss.

Its a show announced by two adulterer's isn't it?

littlelady

God bless the USA
The only way I get word on the show Morning Joe is to read it here.
Maybe they should change the spelling to Mourning Joe, since all they do is mourn Hillary's loss.

Its a show announced by two adulterer's isn't it?

Mourning Joe. :lol:

And, I was wondering if others thought about the hypocrisy that oozes out of Joe and Mika; the adultery being an example.