MXDC Cocina Mexicana

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wow...the FB comments in response to their lame post are overwhelmingly against both what happened and the restaurant's sick attitude about how it went down. That place is getting hurt!..and deservedly so!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Wow...the FB comments in response to their lame post are overwhelmingly against both what happened and the restaurant's sick attitude about how it went down. That place is getting hurt!..and deservedly so!

Yep, their doors will close soon enough. Matter of fact, they may have screwed over every Mexican restaurant in the DC area. Hell, I may not even go into another anywhere.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, their doors will close soon enough. Matter of fact, they may have screwed over every Mexican restaurant in the DC area. Hell, I may not even go into another anywhere.

I've never been to a Mexican restaurant in the DC area..we always go to one of the Spanish tapas places instead. Just a food preference is all...but sure won't be going to that MXDC place ever, in any event.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For those of us working and lunching in DC, these places exposing themselves should save us a fair bit of cash.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
For those of us working and lunching in DC, these places exposing themselves should save us a fair bit of cash.

That's why I'm sharing it. A lot of people in SOMD commute to DC for one reason or another, if not daily for work. Hoping the word gets around.

JustACitizen

The real reason to avoid MXDC is because it’s one of the worst restaurants in the city. Hell, it’s run by a caucazoid, Todd English. Even his name is white.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Oh, so much to share!

Since opening his first restaurant in 1989, English has gone on to become a prolific restauranteur, chef, cookbook author, and television personality. His restaurants can be found everywhere, from the Bellagio in Las Vegas to the high seas (Queen Mary II and the Queen Victoria). MXDC is one of his latest ventures, and his first in Mexican cuisine.

Songfourone

Oh hell why stop at every Mexican restaurant in the DC area, why not the entire Eastern Seaboard......

I can reccommend a place that serves haggis...

I am going to love it here.