Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: George Will: Vote against the GOP this November

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Honestly, Truby, with the beating he takes in the media I'm amazed he has that high of approval ratings.

And if the Republicans look like hypocrites, it's because they are and they did that themselves. Trump just kicked the log over and exposed them.

Pre-zachery.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by JustACitizen View Post
    Gosh, I thought it was generally a good thing to put country above party. I guess it depends on the party.
    and yet, your posts show that you prefer to put Party unity above the horrible horrible Country of freedom & Liberty...we here at the CPUSA thank you for you support Comrade!!

Damn right he did!! I remember watching his huuuge campaign rallies and all of those vile deplorable supporters of his; what, with their demanding following the rule of law & all...expecting their candidate uphold the Constitution, fix the past 8 years of a failed economy and try and bring about real honest racial unity. These rubes just don't understand what this multi faceted web of division on many fronts was all about...with their love and respect for their fellow man and all. Thank....well, not God since there is no such thing...that George Soros was able to afford to bus in Militants to all of his rallies to show the world just how vile & racist Patriotic Americans really are!! I just can't wait until 2046 when Commun...I mean, Democrats take back CONTROL of this rancid Land!!!

Right on Truby!! Thank....not Gd. There is no such thing...for the dead & illegal ali...I mean undocumented workers vote, otherwise the greatest, smartest, bestest person for the job would've lost by about 25 million...and I just can't understand how she lost. We here at CPUSA had it locked in the bag for her!! Comrades Clapper, Brennan, and Comey surely proved to be an absolutely bogus insurance policy, didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by truby20 View Post
    I never said he wasn't president, I was just responding to the quote:

It's not accurate to say that that the reaction to Bush that brought Obama to power is equivalent to the reaction to Obama that brought Trump to power.
    So what would be accurate to say?

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUSA View Post
    So what would be accurate to say?
    They're like cockroaches this weekend, popping up everywhere.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Songfourone View Post
    Yet 3 million more voted for Hillary, soooooo there is that FACT.
    yeah so what ...
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 39