Young Trump aides can’t get laid in DC

JustACitizen

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/22/trump-millennial-supporters-washington-dc-218833

So, what’s a young Trumpie to do? Many still do live in D.C., and to understand what their lives here are like, we interviewed more than 30 millennial staffers from the Trump White House and across the administration, both current and former (many have already left), as well as a smattering of their friends and outside observers. Nearly all spoke on the condition of anonymity, to talk candidly about their personal lives or because they were not authorized by their bosses to comment. They told us their horror stories about being heckled on the street and their struggles to get a date. Unlike their predecessors, who made their mark on the city’s social scene, they largely keep to themselves, more likely to hop between intimate apartment gatherings than to hit the town. “Instead of folks looking outward,” explains one young White House aide, “more folks look inward.”

Hijinx

What BS. Are these Trumpers wearing signs that say I work for Trump?
If they are having so much trouble have they they forgotten how to lie?
If I knew I wasn't getting laid because of Trump i would tell the Democrat whores I was working for OFA. That I personally knew Obama and his wife.

Although a woman has a choice in who she has sex with,(any woman who won't screw a man because he works for Trump is a Democrat whore., and fair game to be lied to, in fact it is compulsory and amusing.)

Hijinx

Sounds like iincels looking to blame someone for their lack of social skills.

To be perfectly honest any woman that loves Hillary and Obama so much that she would not date a Republican is far too stupid for a Republican to enjoy that date anyway.
She needs to be out marching with the abortion lovers, Antifa, BLM, the feminists, and the dykes. Or maybe harassing people at a restaurant.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just sayin'

kimtrump.jpg

transporter

“Instead of folks looking outward,” explains one young White House aide, “more folks look inward.”

Pretty much describes the entirety of Trump "policy" doesn't it?

ONLY Trump can fix things.

ONLY America should make things.

ONLY Trump supporters are worthy of...well breathing...based on recent commentary by Taliban Kyle and the rest of the cult members.

Kinda seems like they made their bed...so they get to lay in it...alone...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Pretty much describes the entirety of Trump "policy" doesn't it?

ONLY Trump can fix things.

ONLY America should make things.

ONLY Trump supporters are worthy of...well breathing...based on recent commentary by Taliban Kyle and the rest of the cult members.

Kinda seems like they made their bed...so they get to lay in it...alone...

I see you drink. :otter:

SamSpade

You don't have to be a "Trumpie" in DC to be heckled and mistreated - it's been that way for conservatives since at least the Reagan era.
I don't even work for a presidential administration other than being a federal employee, but I've been SCREAMED at while at work, because I said I voted for Bush -
and followed all the way back to my desk by two people, who would not stop shouting at me.

I don't see "victimhood" for conservatives - I see what I've seen for at least 30 years - relentless hostility to anyone conservative.

PeoplesElbow

You don't have to be a "Trumpie" in DC to be heckled and mistreated - it's been that way for conservatives since at least the Reagan era.
I don't even work for a presidential administration other than being a federal employee, but I've been SCREAMED at while at work, because I said I voted for Bush -
and followed all the way back to my desk by two people, who would not stop shouting at me.

I don't see "victimhood" for conservatives - I see what I've seen for at least 30 years - relentless hostility to anyone conservative.

You should have filed a complaint for assault.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What BS. Are these Trumpers wearing signs that say I work for Trump?

To be perfectly honest any woman that loves Hillary and Obama so much that she would not date a Republican is far too stupid for a Republican to enjoy that date anyway.

These ^^^

Why didn't I get the neon forehead sign identifying me as a Trump supporter? Do you have to make a campaign contribution or something?

Second, I would never get romantically involved with a prog. I always vetted that chit straightaway, first date if not before, and the second they started spouting progbot talking points they go immediately into the friendzone. Prog guys are all gay anyway, so no point in wasting time with them.

JustACitizen

These ^^^

Why didn't I get the neon forehead sign identifying me as a Trump supporter? Do you have to make a campaign contribution or something?

Second, I would never get romantically involved with a prog. I always vetted that chit straightaway, first date if not before, and the second they started spouting progbot talking points they go immediately into the friendzone. Prog guys are all gay anyway, so no point in wasting time with them.

You state that you'll suss out someone's politics before getting romantically involved with someone and at the sometime wonder how others are able to do the same?

:confused:

Songfourone

These ^^^

l

“Prog guys are all gay anyway”?

That must have been some really great investigative work.

SamSpade

You should have filed a complaint for assault.

Going through life an ####### is punishment enough.

I've been conservative in a world of liberals long enough to know, for many, that's their native language, their go-to form of argument.
I have a thick enough skin after decades, that it doesn't bother me any more than anything else I expect to happen.