Pedophiles Rule the World

BOP

The video is 13 minutes long (just over). Watch it until the very end where he asks a very powerful question that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up the way it did mine.

Songfourone

The video is 13 minutes long (just over). Watch it until the very end where he asks a very powerful question that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up the way it did mine.

Perhaps parties shouldn’t back then in Alabama elections?

Hijinx

They rule Hollywood, that's for sure, and those who don't actually commit pedophilia support those who do.

I give you Roman Polanski.

CPUSA

You take that back!! We Commun...I mean, Democrats will always always ALWAYS back them in elections!!...Diversity and Inclusion, you know...

BOP

For anyone who did not watch the video, it's about the pedophilia that allegedly permeates the highest echelons of every society on earth. The video also suggests that maybe that is the most insidious part of the swamp that no one at that level wants drained. Stop and think about why we've been seeing so many children and young adults, primarily female, but not exclusively, disappearing in the last few years or so. Is it more exposure? Maybe. But maybe that insatiable appetite knows no limits.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

They rule Hollywood, that's for sure, and those who don't actually commit pedophilia support those who do. I give you Roman Polanski.

Why you be so anti-semitic? Everyone know dem jews rule hollywood. And Polanski be one too. Whats up with that? Are you saying all dem jews be perverted pedophiles?

Hijinx

If I may ...

Why you be so anti-semitic? Everyone know dem jews rule hollywood. And Polanski be one too. Whats up with that? Are you saying all dem jews be perverted pedophiles?

Pretty sure there are no more Jewish pedophiles than any other religion.
The worst IMO are the family pedophiles.
Fathers who molest their own children and seldom get any punishment at all.

If it were me they would be wearing a bag to pee in after everything else was removed.