Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pedophiles Rule the World

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,957

    Pedophiles Rule the World

    The video is 13 minutes long (just over). Watch it until the very end where he asks a very powerful question that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up the way it did mine.

    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    The video is 13 minutes long (just over). Watch it until the very end where he asks a very powerful question that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up the way it did mine.


    Perhaps parties shouldn’t back then in Alabama elections?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,898
    They rule Hollywood, that's for sure, and those who don't actually commit pedophilia support those who do.

    I give you Roman Polanski.

  4. #4
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    123,961
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Songfourone View Post
    Perhaps parties shouldn’t back then in Alabama elections?
    And perhaps Democrats shouldn't party with them, take their money, and call them "good friends".
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And perhaps Democrats shouldn't party with them, take their money, and call them "good friends".

    Or back them in elections.

  6. #6
    You take that back!! We Commun...I mean, Democrats will always always ALWAYS back them in elections!!...Diversity and Inclusion, you know...

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,957
    For anyone who did not watch the video, it's about the pedophilia that allegedly permeates the highest echelons of every society on earth. The video also suggests that maybe that is the most insidious part of the swamp that no one at that level wants drained. Stop and think about why we've been seeing so many children and young adults, primarily female, but not exclusively, disappearing in the last few years or so. Is it more exposure? Maybe. But maybe that insatiable appetite knows no limits.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

  8. #8
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    They rule Hollywood, that's for sure, and those who don't actually commit pedophilia support those who do. I give you Roman Polanski.
    Why you be so anti-semitic? Everyone know dem jews rule hollywood. And Polanski be one too. Whats up with that? Are you saying all dem jews be perverted pedophiles?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,898
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    Why you be so anti-semitic? Everyone know dem jews rule hollywood. And Polanski be one too. Whats up with that? Are you saying all dem jews be perverted pedophiles?
    Pretty sure there are no more Jewish pedophiles than any other religion.
    The worst IMO are the family pedophiles.
    Fathers who molest their own children and seldom get any punishment at all.

    If it were me they would be wearing a bag to pee in after everything else was removed.

Members who have read this thread: 48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |