Sarah Sanders Asked to Leave Restaurant

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This goes along with the thread I started a while back.

I don't remember whether it was Sam or Vrai that pointed out leftists politics were their religion.

There were dozens of folks that were shipped around after the 2008 election to cover the EOP. Something that happens every time an election comes up or POTUS changes. And these diehard conservative's stepped up and did their job, giving 100% regardless of the politics.

And it's really looking like progressivism really is a mental disorder.

the support staff, waiters kitchen staff etc. will be the ones that most immediately suffer.

Grumpy

This goes along with the thread I started a while back.

I don't remember whether it was Sam or Vrai that pointed out leftists politics were their religion.

There were dozens of folks that were shipped around after the 2008 election to cover the EOP. Something that happens every time an election comes up or POTUS changes. And these diehard conservative's stepped up and did their job, giving 100% regardless of the politics.

And it's really looking like progressivism really is a mental disorder.

the support staff, waiters kitchen staff etc. will be the ones that most immediately suffer.

Waiting to hear what is gonna happen to the waiter that blabbed. That's one gofundme account I would give to if he is fired or has been fired already (probable).

JustACitizen

I thought the the right of a business to refuse service to whomever they wished is sacrosanct. Or no?

Last I checked, being a dimwitted mouthpiece isn’t a protected class.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I thought the the right of a business to refuse service to whomever they wished is sacrosanct. Or no?

Last I checked, being a dimwitted mouthpiece isn’t a protected class.

And she left without having to cause a commotion and start breaking the furniture, could the same be said about your lefty heroes?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Waiting to hear what is gonna happen to the waiter that blabbed. That's one gofundme account I would give to if he is fired or has been fired already (probable).

Not certain how the story got out from the restaurant. Sadly she probably cost that waiter a rather significant tip.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And she left without having to cause a commotion and start breaking the furniture, could the same be said about your lefty heroes?

Of course not.

Leftists are all filthy, revolting little animals.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good to see citizens standing up to the Liar in Chiefs water girl.

Sarah Suckabee has no one to blame but herself.

Yeah, and now you're a pathetic troll who can go on Ignore.

Anyone who would condone this sort of bull#### isn't worth discussion.

transporter

Not certain how the story got out from the restaurant. Sadly she probably cost that waiter a rather significant tip.

Have you ever thought about reading the story before you comment? You wouldn't sound so stupid if you did:

Jaike Foley-Schultz, who said he is a waiter at the restaurant, posted on Facebook that he served Sanders and her family “for a total of 2 minutes” before the owner asked the press secretary’s party to leave.

IF this story is true, it shouldn't have happened.

Of course, Sander's tweet is just hilarious. Sanders shows nothing but contempt and antagonism towards anyone who questions her during a press conference. And here you ignorati types are, treating her like some virginal queen beset upon by pirates, when you all jump up and down with orgasmic joy every time she puts on her pissy attitude when questioned. Priceless!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep, having the legal right to act like an ass remains intact. And was practiced by the owner of that place.

Apparently their website is back up again. It's been re-directing to foreign websites for the last couple of hours.

Last edited: