Answer: 22%

transporter

Question: What percent of his total days in office has our incompetent President spent a portion of his day on the golf course?

Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 118 times since becoming President, and that's as of June 17, 2018.

The cost of Trump's golf rounds to the American taxpayer varies by round and course, but it has totaled so far in the tens of millions of dollars.

The frequency with which Trump plays golf isn't really an issue -- just as it wasn't for former President Barack Obama. The presidency is an overwhelmingly difficult job, and the office-holder is certainly entitled to a handful of hours every week to take a load off. However, Trump was particularly critical of how many rounds President Barack Obama played in office, and so now he looks somewhat hypocritical in retrospect.

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...nt-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

"Somewhat hypocritical"....whewie...how times would he have to play to look ACTUALLT hypocritical???

Interesting how much those on here (Hijinx) squealed about gold days taken in the last Administration...and now...none of the squealers...I am sorry...none of the "PATRIOTS" who were sooooooo concerned about the taxpayer expense seem to care!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Question: What percent of his total days in office has our incompetent President spent a portion of his day on the golf course?

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...nt-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

"Somewhat hypocritical"....whewie...how times would he have to play to look ACTUALLT hypocritical???

Interesting how much those on here (Hijinx) squealed about gold days taken in the last Administration...and now...none of the squealers...I am sorry...none of the "PATRIOTS" who were sooooooo concerned about the taxpayer expense seem to care!!

I'd have thought this would make you ecstatic. If he's not in the office he can't be getting legislation through.

Hijinx

He sure gets a lot done when he is not playing golf though.
And it's worth a few Million not to have Hillary in office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dang, Trump is efficient. He gets all this done, AND has time to play that much golf. WTF was Barry doing for 8 years???

littlelady

God bless the USA
There it is! The ole golf card...

Trump can’t win for losin’, or lose for winnin’. :lol: The massive melt down due to his election is fun to watch. Lot’s of laughs! Go Trump!

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
16387028_1171221659641782_4507624066323866589_n.jpg

BOP

Dang, Trump is efficient. He gets all this done, AND has time to play that much golf. WTF was Barry doing for 8 years???

Campaigning, bowing&scraping in front of foreign leaders, apologizing for America, reaming the middle class, and of course, playing golf.

Hijinx

Well we have rumors that he was with Reggie Love playing cards (Eyes rolling)when Bin Laden was killed.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Last I checked, the weekend equals 28% of the week (2/7). That must mean Trump is working weekends! Go, Trump! #MAGA :lmfao:

Btw, what - on so many levels - an asinine quote: "The presidency is an overwhelmingly difficult job, and the office-holder is certainly entitled to a handful of hours every week to take a load off. " In years gone by something this stupid could only have been written by a middle schooler. But this apparently is what goes for grown-up (anti-Trump) journalism these days....

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

Many ex Presidents went to Camp David, but Obama didn't go there often, He went to Hawaii as long as we were paying.
I suppose Camp David is a bit low brow for Trump who is used to places with more ambience.
We still keep it there of course, but it aint cheap.

Maybe we should sell it.

SamSpade

Last I checked, the weekend equals 28% of the week (2/7). That must mean Trump is working weekends! Go, Trump! #MAGA :lmfao:

There is of course, more of this than meets the eye - the crucial weasel text is "on the grounds". Apparently, he is very much in the habit of locking out the press when he's on the grounds of his golf course, so - they really don't know if he's playing at all, even though it seems probably. When I was in Ethiopia, I went to the golf club 3 times - and never set foot on the grass. That's because the club itself has an excellent kitchen - probably the best restaurant in the capital.

Now - if he's there for several hours, yep, probably playing golf.