Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answer: 22%

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Dang, Trump is efficient. He gets all this done, AND has time to play that much golf. WTF was Barry doing for 8 years???
    Well we have rumors that he was with Reggie Love playing cards (Eyes rolling)when Bin Laden was killed.

Last I checked, the weekend equals 28% of the week (2/7). That must mean Trump is working weekends! Go, Trump! #MAGA :lmfao:

Btw, what - on so many levels - an asinine quote: "The presidency is an overwhelmingly difficult job, and the office-holder is certainly entitled to a handful of hours every week to take a load off. " In years gone by something this stupid could only have been written by a middle schooler. But this apparently is what goes for grown-up (anti-Trump) journalism these days....

--- End of line (MCP)
    I'm with Flynn.

Many ex Presidents went to Camp David, but Obama didn't go there often, He went to Hawaii as long as we were paying.
    I suppose Camp David is a bit low brow for Trump who is used to places with more ambience.
    We still keep it there of course, but it aint cheap.

Maybe we should sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Question:How many of my threads do I get destroyed in?
    Answer: ALL

You'd think after a 0% success rate you'd find something other to do than push your cuck ways.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
    Last I checked, the weekend equals 28% of the week (2/7). That must mean Trump is working weekends! Go, Trump! #MAGA :lmfao:
    There is of course, more of this than meets the eye - the crucial weasel text is "on the grounds". Apparently, he is very much in the habit of locking out the press when he's on the grounds of his golf course, so - they really don't know if he's playing at all, even though it seems probably. When I was in Ethiopia, I went to the golf club 3 times - and never set foot on the grass. That's because the club itself has an excellent kitchen - probably the best restaurant in the capital.

Now - if he's there for several hours, yep, probably playing golf.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

...and now...none of the squealers...I am sorry...none of the "PATRIOTS" who were sooooooo concerned about the taxpayer expense seem to care!!

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 46