Hogg has ARMED Guards ...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not surprised at all by this. The little pussy boy let his mouth write a check that his ass can't cash. :shrug:

transporter

I see anonymous sources are "OK", again.

Love the pictures that don't prove anything....that's a bonus!

Nice piece of propaganda comrade GURPS.

Sapidus

Left-wing anti-gun activist David Hogg was spotted late last week on the streets of New York City with an entourage of publicists and armed security guards to promote his new book, according to The Daily Mail.

David Hogg Promotes His New Book With 'Armed Security Guards,' Reports Say

Yeah because of the 2a psychos who had his house swatted and could have gotten his family killed.

I see you forgot to post a link about that. Seriously someone needs to report you to a database somewhere your obsession which this child is unnerving

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yeah because of the 2a psychos who had his house swatted and could have gotten his family killed.

I see you forgot to post a link about that. Seriously someone needs to report you to a database somewhere your obsession which this child is unnerving

Wow, they caught them?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah because of the 2a psychos

Innuendo, Fantasy, Specification and OPINION

who had his house swatted and could have gotten his family killed.

Really YOU know who it was, what their MOTIVES Were ... I'll bet you a $ 20 this was an inside JOB

I see you forgot to post a link about that.

No one is stopping you

Seriously someone needs to report you to a database somewhere your obsession which this child is unnerving

So when all else FAILS, Impune my Reputation with an ad hominem attack ..
Hogg is NO Child, and he entered the Political Arena and is there for fair game for criticism and commentary

I see anonymous sources are "OK", again.

You mean the Twitter User that posted the pic ?

Love the pictures that don't prove anything....that's a bonus!

I'm sorry you are to ignorant to understand what a body guard looks like

Nice piece of propaganda comrade GURPS.

:diva:

Sapidus

Innuendo, Fantasy, Specification and OPINION

Really YOU know who it was, what their MOTIVES Were ... I'll bet you a $ 20 this was an inside JOB

No one is stopping you

So when all else FAILS, Impune my Reputation with an ad hominem attack ..
Hogg is NO Child, and he entered the Political Arena and is there for fair game for criticism and commentary

You mean the Twitter User that posted the pic ?

I'm sorry you are to ignorant to understand what a body guard looks like

diva:

I can point to at least 5 posts where you call Hogg a child and ask why anyone cares what his opinion is. But now he is no child.

Multiple personalities or just forgetful?