"I’m not a huge fan of confrontation,"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I’m not a huge fan of confrontation," Stephanie Wilkinson, the owner, told The Washington Post. "I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals."

Wilkinson said that several of her employees were gay and that they knew that Sanders had defended the president's call for a ban on transgender troops in the military.

"Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave," Wilkinson claims she told her staff. "They said yes."

Wilkinson then said that she identified herself to Sanders and asked for her to come out to the patio with her for a private word.

"I explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation," Wilkinson said. "I said, 'I'd like to ask you to leave.'"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32220/sarah-sanders-says-she-was-kicked-out-restaurant-ryan-saavedra

Queers and progressives, ever so tolerant

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think what she means is that she didn't want to be "confrontational" with her employees who couldn't tolerate serving someone they dislike.

Think about it: had Ms. Wilkinson told her employees to knock it off and do their damn jobs, they'd have rioted and ripped her restaurant to shreds, then proceeded to call for her children's death and dismemberment on social media. That's what progs do when anyone tells them no. She was pretty secure, though, that Sarah Sanders would behave maturely and kindly - no confrontation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Some Progressive Nut bag is going to kill someone, its only a matter of time .... another shooting

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Some Progressive Nut bag is going to kill someone, its only a matter of time .... another shooting

I'm hoping a CCW citizen will step up and put the rabid dog down like it should be.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I keep waiting for one of those loons to take a shot at President Trump. Then it will be on like Donkey Kong and we will have free rein to exterminate them.

No, you third world Leftist freaks, you cannot overthrow our government.

glhs837

Power with Control

I have this thought, too but I have a better than even expectation that the attempted violence will backfire on said nutbag.

black dog

Free America
I notice that they only pick on certain people, it's like PETA just never runs up to a Hells Angel and spray paints his leather vest orange..
The left is very selective on who and where they protest.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I notice that they only pick on certain people, it's like PETA just never runs up to a Hells Angle and spray paints his leather vest orange..

I'm waiting the hear what happens when the tables are turned on them. Will there be faux outrage and calls of racism?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I notice that they only pick on certain people, it's like PETA just never runs up to a Hells Angel and spray paints his leather vest orange..

Sure, because they are not huge fans of confrontation, and what they mean by that is "anyone who will stand up to them". The only like a soft target.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They'll roll up on a bunch of hungover yuppies eating brunch. Let's see them go into an urban chicken shack at 1am.

Sapidus

HAHAHA.

What a bunch of babies you guys are.

Last week it was " yeah that baker shouldn't have to serve those filthy gay's and this week its poor honest angelic MS. Huckabee just wanted a quiet meal"

Please she was judged on the content of her character and asked to leave because she is a liar and a goon for a stooge of a president. Being a bigot is not a protected class.

This_person

HAHAHA.

Last week it was " yeah that baker shouldn't have to serve those filthy gay's and this week its poor honest angelic MS. Huckabee just wanted a quiet meal"

Please she was judged on the content of her character and asked to leave because she is a liar and a goon for a stooge of a president. Being a bigot is not a protected class.

Please see below:
Why isn't EVERYONE a protected class?

Because, if EVERYONE is, NO ONE is.

There is no problem with homosexuals being denied cakes, just like there is no problem with the Red Hen refusing service based on political ideology. If people choose to happily go to businesses that discriminate in any way, let them. If people choose to call out businesses that discriminate in any way, let them.

It's called freedom. The government need not be (and should not be) involved in any way with any of that. THE GOVERNMENT may not discriminate, because we are all citizens. Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice should ALL be free to discriminate in any way against anyone they choose at any time they choose, and Bill and Suzie and John and Mary should all be able to say "I don't like that, so I'm not going to pay for your service/product". There is no need for government involvement in ANY of that.

PsyOps

Pixelated
HAHAHA.

Now let's just look at the irony here. We're a bunch of babies for calling the restaurant out, yet the workers and owner of said restaurant was acting like babies because big ole mean Sarah dared to step foot in their establishment.

You're obvious to your own bigotry.