Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tariffs sure are protecting American jobs

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    It's all a wash anyway. A Harley buyer (or any other big bike buyer) will spend between $25 and $30 thousand on a bike, then invest another $5-10 thousand on accessories. If a mere $2K stops someone from buying they didn't really want one to begin with. I myself bought the Sling for $25K and have invested at least (so far) $8K in accessories. And I ain't done yet...

And wasn't it our leftist folks here that said $2K was such an insignificant amount a few months ago, when such an insignificant increase in pay or tax return was an idle gesture?
    You sound like one of those crazed statists justifying a tax increase on wealthier tiers of society .. "well, if anyone can afford it, *they* can afford it..."

Quote Originally Posted by JustACitizen View Post
    You sound like one of those crazed statists justifying a tax increase on wealthier tiers of society .. "well, if anyone can afford it, *they* can afford it..."
    You sound like a mindless libprog lobotomized sheep troll. I would suggest if you are trying to further the agenda, that you do not reply/accuse members that have been here for a long time; especially the ones that don’t comment much in the politics forums. You are, either, outed as a deliberate liberal troll, or demented. Pick one.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-26-2018 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    You sound like a mindless libprog lobotomized sheep troll. I would suggest if you are trying to further the agenda, that you do not reply/accuse members that have been here for a long time; especially the ones that don’t comment much in the politics forums. You are, either, outed as a deliberate liberal troll, or demented. Pick one.
    Piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by JustACitizen View Post
    Piss off.
    I said pick one. Not piss off. Oh, and thanks for proving my point.

Members who have read this thread: 37