Coming War With Mexico

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just what we need. Another "human right" invented by the left.

The Daily Caller:

"And soon, very soon – after the victory of our movement – we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world," Obrador said, adding that immigrants "must leave their towns and find a life in the United States."

He then declared it as "a human right we will defend," eluniversal.com reports.

While the election is not until July 1, Obrador is by far the frontrunner.

Obrador in April delivered [a] speech criticizing Trump and promising that Mexico will not become a "piñata" for any foreign government, Global News reports.

The former mayor of Mexico City, Obrador holds progressive populist views. The 64-year-old ran unsuccessfully for president twice before, according to DW.

Fox's Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has previously proposed granting amnesty to Mexican drug cartels. "America is now Mexico's social safety net, and that's a very good deal for the Mexican ruling class," Carlson added.

AMLO is far ahead in the polls, making him an odds-on favorite to win the election in July. But how much of this is campaign rhetoric and how much is part of his program?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-pr...xico-has-called-for-mass-migration-to-the-us/

This_person

The Daily Caller:

"And soon, very soon – after the victory of our movement – we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world," Obrador said, adding that immigrants "must leave their towns and find a life in the United States."

Obrador in April delivered [a] speech criticizing Trump and promising that Mexico will not become a "piñata" for any foreign government, Global News reports.

The former mayor of Mexico City, Obrador holds progressive populist views. The 64-year-old ran unsuccessfully for president twice before, according to DW.

Fox's Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has previously proposed granting amnesty to Mexican drug cartels. "America is now Mexico's social safety net, and that's a very good deal for the Mexican ruling class," Carlson added.

AMLO is far ahead in the polls, making him an odds-on favorite to win the election in July. But how much of this is campaign rhetoric and how much is part of his program?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-pr...xico-has-called-for-mass-migration-to-the-us/

That's a hell of a campaign slogan: "Our country sucks!! GTFO, but send the cash back!!!"

Hijinx

Why should Mexico grant Amnesty to Cartels.
They already have it.
Mexico is run by the Cartels?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The drug cartels "elect" the Mexican presidente. A real president would be embarrassed that his country sucks so bad that the people are risking their lives to get the hell out of that #### hole. A real president would try to fix it.

Trump gives them no respect because they don't deserve it. I'd be interested in how much Mexican drug money is going in the pockets of the greasy politicians who are ####ting their pants over Trump. I'll bet you that's their real dirty secret - they encourage this crap because they make big money off it, and now Trump's trying to shut down their gravy train.

littlelady

God bless the USA
History does tend to repeat itself. Why is that?

Granting amnesty to drug cartels? The fan cannot handle this much poop. Obrador is trying to make sure he is not offed; like so many in Mexico. To think Mexico was where my parents took me and my bros on vacay when I was a jr in HS (1972). If it was present time, they would have picked a different destination.

And, one of my bros had a time share in Mexico, but got rid of it at a loss. Adios!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The drug cartels "elect" the Mexican presidente. A real president would be embarrassed that his country sucks so bad that the people are risking their lives to get the hell out of that #### hole. A real president would try to fix it.

Trump gives them no respect because they don't deserve it. I'd be interested in how much Mexican drug money is going in the pockets of the greasy politicians who are ####ting their pants over Trump. I'll bet you that's their real dirty secret - they encourage this crap because they make big money off it, and now Trump's trying to shut down their gravy train.

:dingding:

It's always the money. :yay:

Songfourone

The Daily Caller:

Wow, can you post from under your bed or do you actually have to venture out.

You always post like you are quaking in your boots.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:dingding:

It's always the money. :yay:

ALWAYS the money. :yay:

You watch and see. Trump's toppling them daily and exposing their dirty little secrets. This will come out eventually. That's why the career politicians have to gin up these silly "scandals" - to distract. There's no other reason on earth why they would be so in favor of illegal immigrants. They say it's "compassion" but that's bull####. They show no compassion in anything else they do unless they can make a buck off it and increase their power.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You watch and see. Trump's toppling them daily and exposing their dirty little secrets. This will come out eventually. That's why the career politicians have to gin up these silly "scandals" - to distract. There's no other reason on earth why they would be so in favor of illegal immigrants. They say it's "compassion" but that's bull####. They show no compassion in anything else they do unless they can make a buck off it and increase their power.

He is scorched earth, balls to the wall on them! :lol: They have nothing on him, and they know it. They have tested him over, and over and over and he STILL hasn't backed down and cowered like every other presidential candidate and POTUS has done back to Reagan.

It's a beautiful thing, really!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He is scorched earth, balls to the wall on them! :lol: They have nothing on him, and they know it. They have tested him over, and over and over and he STILL hasn't backed down and cowered like every other presidential candidate and POTUS has done back to Reagan.

It's a beautiful thing, really!

I'm impressed. :yay: If there's anyone who has bigger nads than Trump, I'd sure love to know who it is. He's like Hulkamania: they attack from all sides, he throws them out of the ring and just gets stronger with every attack.

TrumpHulk.jpg

Hijinx

How much compassion did they show to the coal miners.