Left Slams Refusal To Join Gay Weddings, Celebrates Restaurant’s Refusal

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are three big differences between the Christian artists and people like Wilkinson and the many fashion designers who refuse to dress Melania Trump. First, the Christian artists happily serve and sell to LGBT people. Both Phillips and Stutzman explicitly have done and eagerly offer to continue serving those they disagree with. The only thing they will not do is participate in a religious ceremony with them. Every other commercial transaction is on the table. On the contrary, the Trump political opponents who refuse service will not do so in any fashion. It has nothing to do with religion or a particular context or message for them. They refuse to serve the group they disagree with entirely.

Second, the left’s version of these attacks amps up the aggression. Stutzman, Phillips, and those like them spoke the politest declines of a commission they could think of, using terms of respect and love. These activists are frighteningly aggressive: banging drums in people’s faces in private establishments, screaming at them, deliberately being loud enough to attempt to prevent sleep, surrounding their homes with shouted threats and wildly inaccurate, incendiary accusations: “End Texas concentration camps!” “No border, no wall, sanctuary for all!” “How do you sleep at night?” “Do you hear the babies crying?” “If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace.” This sort of behavior is aimed at provoking violence, while the Christian artists sought to bring peace to their differences.

Third, the leftists’ objections are political, while the Christians’ objections are moral. The difference here is that, among Christians their duty to God must trump every other consideration. For these leftists, their politics is their religion. It is what determines what they think is right and wrong. For them, religion and politics are one and the same. Waters literally said “God is on our side.” Their philosophy is essentially theocratic. For the Christians, however, their religion is distinct from and much more important than politics and their own self-interest (in not voicing an unpopular opinion or making money from an extra commission).

This is yet another unmasking of the truth that mainstream LGBT activists, and the Left in general, are not really about equality, as much as they insist that is so. They are about subversion. They want their preferred identity groups to win, and their opponents’ identity groups to lose. They are not about equal protection under the law, about tolerance, about civility towards people with different ideas. They are about power, about one-upsmanship, about personal destruction.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/25...ates-restaurants-refusal-serve-sarah-sanders/

Sapidus

WAA-WAA

"Everyone is so mean to me just because im a bigoted, racist. Why can't i express my hateful views without any repercussions!. It is so unfair when people try to treat me the way i have treated them for decades".- Every Trump supporter today

See also this un related DC (Red Hen) restaurant that got targeted by a bunch of idiotic deplorable's who then trip all over themselves trying to connect the imaginary dots ala Pizzagate

You can't make this stuff up

https://www.popville.com/2018/06/dc-red-hen-twitter-master/

SamSpade

Why can't i express my hateful views without any repercussions!.

Because it's what YOU also claim to want. You want the right to rip apart those you disagree with politically without consequences.
And then claim you're tolerant.

This article does in fact highlight one important fact of the left - they do not want equality. They want to dominate.
They don't want groups to unite - they want to keep them apart and exploit them.
They don't want freedom of expression - they want to shut down what they don't agree with - from protests to
blocking speakers to - well, expelling people from restaurants.

Because ultimately, they don't want freedom - they want you to shut up.
And listen to them, alone.

The great irony is, they'll call YOU a fascist when they do it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Because it's what YOU also claim to want. You want the right to rip apart those you disagree with politically without consequences.
And then claim you're tolerant.

This article does in fact highlight one important fact of the left - they do not want equality. They want to dominate.
They don't want groups to unite - they want to keep them apart and exploit them.
They don't want freedom of expression - they want to shut down what they don't agree with - from protests to
blocking speakers to - well, expelling people from restaurants.

Because ultimately, they don't want freedom - they want you to shut up.
And listen to them, alone.

The great irony is, they'll call YOU a fascist when they do it.

I think we have a big problem here. The politicians on the left have worked their constituents into a frenzy that they cannot control. They've brainwashed them since practically birth, because they brainwashed their parents first. Regardless of what's going on on the hill, the social warriors want a fight. There is nothing that can be done at this point to make a difference. So, you all better be gettin' ready for all hell to break loose, because the democrats on capitol hill have lost control.

SamSpade

I think we have a big problem here. The politicians on the left have worked their constituents into a frenzy that they cannot control. They've brainwashed them since practically birth, because they brainwashed their parents first. Regardless of what's going on on the hill, the social warriors want a fight. There is nothing that can be done at this point to make a difference. So, you all better be gettin' ready for all hell to break loose, because the democrats on capitol hill have lost control.

My ultra leftist niece is already all over social media comparing every move by Trump to Nazis and Hitler - and detention centers for immigrants to concentration camps.
And they're *hourly*. I don't even care to know what my even more rabid relatives are spewing - they're all from San Francisco - but they've always been that way.
I don't think I have ever seen anything they have written, spoken or interacted with anyone that did NOT have something about Trump or Republicans. You can't say hi to them
without it being something about Trump.

Their slogan right now is "Remember in November" and they're all over Maxine Water's request to harass local politicians.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My ultra leftist niece is already all over social media comparing every move by Trump to Nazis and Hitler - and detention centers for immigrants to concentration camps.
And they're *hourly*. I don't even care to know what my even more rabid relatives are spewing - they're all from San Francisco - but they've always been that way.
I don't think I have ever seen anything they have written, spoken or interacted with anyone that did NOT have something about Trump or Republicans. You can't say hi to them
without it being something about Trump.

Their slogan right now is "Remember in November" and they're all over Maxine Water's request to harass local politicians.

Fortunately, most of my relatives are either Republican, or embarrassed.

Songfourone

There are three big differences between the Christian artists and people like Wilkinson and the many fashion designers who refuse to dress Melania Trump. First, the Christian artists happily serve and sell to LGBT people. Both Phillips and Stutzman explicitly have done and eagerly offer to continue serving those they disagree with. The only thing they will not do is participate in a religious ceremony with them. Every other commercial transaction is on the table. On the contrary, the Trump political opponents who refuse service will not do so in any fashion. It has nothing to do with religion or a particular context or message for them. They refuse to serve the group they disagree with entirely.

Second, the left’s version of these attacks amps up the aggression. Stutzman, Phillips, and those like them spoke the politest declines of a commission they could think of, using terms of respect and love. These activists are frighteningly aggressive: banging drums in people’s faces in private establishments, screaming at them, deliberately being loud enough to attempt to prevent sleep, surrounding their homes with shouted threats and wildly inaccurate, incendiary accusations: “End Texas concentration camps!” “No border, no wall, sanctuary for all!” “How do you sleep at night?” “Do you hear the babies crying?” “If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace.” This sort of behavior is aimed at provoking violence, while the Christian artists sought to bring peace to their differences.

Third, the leftists’ objections are political, while the Christians’ objections are moral. The difference here is that, among Christians their duty to God must trump every other consideration. For these leftists, their politics is their religion. It is what determines what they think is right and wrong. For them, religion and politics are one and the same. Waters literally said “God is on our side.” Their philosophy is essentially theocratic. For the Christians, however, their religion is distinct from and much more important than politics and their own self-interest (in not voicing an unpopular opinion or making money from an extra commission).

This is yet another unmasking of the truth that mainstream LGBT activists, and the Left in general, are not really about equality, as much as they insist that is so. They are about subversion. They want their preferred identity groups to win, and their opponents’ identity groups to lose. They are not about equal protection under the law, about tolerance, about civility towards people with different ideas. They are about power, about one-upsmanship, about personal destruction.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/25...ates-restaurants-refusal-serve-sarah-sanders/

Damn I think another thread on Sarah Suckabee is needed.