Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Its beginning to look alot like Waldorf..

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Owner's Father recently passed away.
    Yes, he did. But owner and wife have been enjoying more and more "time away and on the road"...and I think they'd like more of it. ;-)
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Yes, he did. But owner and wife have been enjoying more and more "time away and on the road"...and I think they'd like more of it. ;-)
    When I rented from them, they were often away. Good for them to be able to travel and enjoy their lives
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

I miss the GIG's chicken wings. Where I would love to have (another) M&G there, it is unfortunate for having a social life, that I work every Fri, Sat and Sun.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    T's Cove!

I still order Bloody Mary's from Rick at TT "with wheels on it"...but I'm only going as far as the dock where my boat is slipped. But the meaning has not changed. ;-)
    Loved T's Cove!!! Bloody Mary's were great and so was the mexican food!! Used to go over for the Sunday brunch Trish and Tom would have.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Loved T's Cove!!! Bloody Mary's were great and so was the mexican food!! Used to go over for the Sunday brunch Trish and Tom would have.
    We hit the brunch as often as we could. I was on one of the two dart teams for years too..
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Blog Entries
    I was a regular there after moving to PP from 7D in 1990. Frank ran a nice place, for sure. Another one we miss....
    Wow. Frank was a friend of my dad's - and he looked out for me and my GFs while we were hanging out down there.

Those were the dayzzz, my friend!

**need to amend - I hung out there in the OLDEN days! '77-'early, early 79-ish.
    Last edited by Bann; 07-10-2018 at 11:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Members who have read this thread: 122