In Business.... Branding is everything!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
President Trump on Tuesday dubbed California Rep. Maxine Waters the “face of the Democrats” amid an escalating feud over her remarks inciting protesters to harass Trump officials in public spaces.

“The face of the Democrats is now Maxine Waters who, together with Nancy Pelosi, have established a fine leadership team,” he tweeted. “They should always stay together and lead the Democrats, who want Open Borders and Unlimited Crime, well into the future....and pick Crooked Hillary for Pres.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ats-as-feud-over-harassment-call-deepens.html

Songfourone

President Trump on Tuesday dubbed California Rep. Maxine Waters the “face of the Democrats” amid an escalating feud over her remarks inciting protesters to harass Trump officials in public spaces.

“The face of the Democrats is now Maxine Waters who, together with Nancy Pelosi, have established a fine leadership team,” he tweeted. “They should always stay together and lead the Democrats, who want Open Borders and Unlimited Crime, well into the future....and pick Crooked Hillary for Pres.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ats-as-feud-over-harassment-call-deepens.html

Unlike Trumps branding, it is being torn off buildings....no one wants to associate the Bumhat in chief.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mad Max is pandering to her base - one of the poorest, least educated, and highest crime areas in the US. She can't talk to them like humans because they don't understand it. They do, however, know how to riot, bust chit up, and kill people, so that's where she goes with them. Representation for everyone, even illiterate gang bangers.

Contrary to what others think, Max is smart and savvy. She knows how her bread is buttered, and she knows how to get a reaction out of them.

MR47930

Mad Max is pandering to her base - one of the poorest, least educated, and highest crime areas in the US. She can't talk to them like humans because they don't understand it. They do, however, know how to riot, bust chit up, and kill people, so that's where she goes with them. Representation for everyone, even illiterate gang bangers.

Contrary to what others think, Max is smart and savvy. She knows how her bread is buttered, and she knows how to get a reaction out of them.

I tend to agree. At least I surely hope she’s not as dumb as she sounds/looks. Her hat choices have me questioning that though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I tend to agree. At least I surely hope she’s not as dumb as she sounds/looks. Her hat choices have me questioning that though.

She does that to create an identity. Ideas and words just confuse her voting district. She has to give them a visual and scream rhetoric.

Notice that whenever you see these over the top crazed spittle flying politicians advocating violence, they're always representing a #### hole district filled with illiterate criminals?

Songfourone

Republicans whining??? Man you people are hilarious.
It’s pretty bad when Church Schumer is trying to distance himself, and the D party from this crazy b*tch.

Christ on a cracker, every other post on this forum is a Depends call to arms........LOL

Sapidus

Are you describing Diamond and Silk? Or Trump himself?

Songfourone

You see the Supreme Court upheld the travel ban? Are they racist too?

See you really should get your news from a more reputible source other than Fox/Trump News.

The decision has yet to be upheld, it is leaning that way as of now.

What a win for you, a right leaning SCOTUS votes repugnagately.

MR47930

See you really should get your news from a more reputible source other than Fox/Trump News.

The decision has yet to be upheld, it is leaning that way as of now.

What a win for you, a right leaning SCOTUS votes repugnagately.
So for S&G’s I went to your holy CNN.com and in big bright letters on the front page it says, and I quote “Supreme Court upholds Trump travel ban”. So go F yourself.

Songfourone

So for S&G’s I went to your holy CNN.com and in big bright letters on the front page it says, and I quote “Supreme Court upholds Trump travel ban”. So go F yourself.

Awww honey, I dont sit at my tv waiting on the turds from Trump to roll down to me like most of the posters here.

I have a life.

Obviously not many on here do.