They're coming for your abortions

PsyOps

Pixelated
As expected, liberals are throwing their :tantrum about Kennedy retiring and that abortion is gone, banned, done... Nightmares of back-alley abortions with rusty coat hangers are back. The frenzied response was so predictable that all I could do was laugh at how easy it was to see it coming.

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available. I'm not even convinced, when the new justice is put in place, that they will even touch it because RvW was decided by the SCOTUS. If they do address it, and by some stretch decide to overturn it, the states will decide to make their own laws to legalize abortion. Most states - if not all - will legalize abortion. If you happen to live in a state where abortion is banned, you can go to a state where it's legal. This has always belonged at the state level.

It's not so bad that members of congress and our media get out ahead of this predicting the demise of abortion, which is a complete lie; it's worse that people actually believe this nonsense. You will still be able to have your abortions people. Stop listening to these fear mongers.

your friend......... PsyOps

Hijinx

In fact I fully support they destroy their offspring as quickly as possible! :yay:

Sure saves us a lot of welfare money.
Less kids to send to school lots of money saved there.
Many who would be criminals flushed down the PP toilet, or their parts sold.

It does have it's perks.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
As expected, liberals are throwing their :tantrum about Kennedy retiring and that abortion is gone, banned, done... Nightmares of back-alley abortions with rusty coat hangers are back. The frenzied response was so predictable that all I could do was laugh at how easy it was to see it coming.

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available. I'm not even convinced, when the new justice is put in place, that they will even touch it because RvW was decided by the SCOTUS. If they do address it, and by some stretch decide to overturn it, the states will decide to make their own laws to legalize abortion. Most states - if not all - will legalize abortion. If you happen to live in a state where abortion is banned, you can go to a state where it's legal. This has always belonged at the state level.

It's not so bad that members of congress and our media get out ahead of this predicting the demise of abortion, which is a complete lie; it's worse that people actually believe this nonsense. You will still be able to have your abortions people. Stop listening to these fear mongers.

I pinched that and edited a little for my FB page. Thank you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ctober/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

The film about abortionist and convicted murderer Kermit Gosnell – that had been blocked from distribution by a judge – will now open in as many as 750 theaters in October.
Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer will finally open as a result of a distribution deal with GVN Releasing and following “a really hard road,” said its producers, notes the Hollywood Reporter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They say that every time a butterfly flaps its wings in South America - "OMG they're going to outlaw abortion!!!! We won't be able to kill our babies anymore!!! :jameo:"

These freaks, that's the most important thing on earth to them: the ability to kill their unborn babies. It's gross. I'm very much pro-abortion and think all these psychos should abort rather than populate us with their spawn, but for crying out loud.

Midnightrider

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

Why would so many elected officials run on an antiabortion platform if they didn’t intend to change the law?

That’s a serious question.

officeguy

Why would so many elected officials run on an antiabortion platform if they didn’t intend to change the law?

They don't care about abortion. If their daughter needed one they would get it done two states over. They know there is a constituency that cares and that is why they run on it. It's like democrat millionaires and 'poor people'.

Midnightrider

The serious answer is: to pander to their constituents.

And the reality of why is that those constituents actually think abortion is murder and want it outlawed. So it’s not really that outrageous for the left to think this appointment is crucial with regards to abortion.

This_person

And the reality of why is that those constituents actually think abortion is murder and want it outlawed. So it’s not really that outrageous for the left to think this appointment is crucial with regards to abortion.

Not abortion - elective abortion. Like the difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant, there's an ENORMOUS distinction.

That said, if science and the people believe elective abortion is murder, then why would it be bad to outlaw murder?

SamSpade

Except - it has been possible to overturn Roe v Wade MANY times in my lifetime - and we have had several Presidents who have gone on record as saying - at least minimally - that they are morally opposed to abortion,
if not politically or otherwise (IIRC - that was Jimmy Carter's stance during the '76 campaign)

And yet - it remains.

Since 1980 - we have had 21 years of Republican Presidents - and a close or conservative court since the mid-80s - and it's just not happening.

But you know - American voters are used to *hearing* promises that are not delivered - I am still waiting, for example for Bill Clinton's middle class tax cut.
They've all promised to curtail spending, limit the deficit (only Perot intended to wipe it out).

My mom is nearly 80 and she says abortion is the only issue on which she votes - and I just shrug. It has nothing to do with my position on abortion -
it has to do with the fact that in nearly 50 years, the needle hasn't moved. You might as well vote on sending men to Mars.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Is it any less acceptable to be against abortion as it is to be for abortion? I'd like to think that most anti-abortion folks are like me... I'm against it but don't want it banned. I'm not going to waste your time with my diatribe on the evil that is abortion; you already know how I feel about it.

I just don't want my taxes funding it, and I don't want a national edict legalizing it. It needs to be addressed at the state level. This would essentially put Planned Parenthood out of business.

Hijinx

Is it any less acceptable to be against abortion as it is to be for abortion? I'd like to think that most anti-abortion folks are like me... I'm against it but don't want it banned. I'm not going to waste your time with my diatribe on the evil that is abortion; you already know how I feel about it.

I just don't want my taxes funding it, and I don't want a national edict legalizing it. It needs to be addressed at the state level. This would essentially put Planned Parenthood out of business.

My feelings on abortion are starting to change.
First its' too bad those women who have abortions were not aborted.
Second abortion is actually aborting the spawn of those women who get abortions which takes us back to first.

Perks: Less welfare , less kids in school, less potential criminals , less taxes ,less child support,
When you look at it economically it makes sense.

Of course morally it's still murder, but if most of those having abortions had morals they wouldn't need abortions. So that's a wash.
Then of course there are the few which are easily justified because of rape, incest,birth defects .

:oldman:

PsyOps

Pixelated

The SCOTUS doesn't make decisions based on what constituents want. But you're right, this appointment is crucial. Elections have consequences. We are going to get a more conservative, constructionist justice; and you folks on the left can't do anything about it.

Grumpy

Since 1980 - we have had 21 years of Republican Presidents - and a close or conservative court since the mid-80s - and it's just not happening.

I have a friend in Dallas who was a diehard lib(not so much now) back during the 2000 election. When Bush beat Gore, she went nuts about RvW being reversed within a year. I told her I would bet her $20 that not only would it not be reversed but it would still be in place in 2005. She said I was a fool and to make it interesting, make it $500..I said sure thing...on January 5th, 2005, I received a $500 check in the mail..easy money.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My feelings on abortion are starting to change.
First its' too bad those women who have abortions were not aborted.
Second abortion is actually aborting the spawn of those women who get abortions which takes us back to first.

Perks: Less welfare , less kids in school, less potential criminals , less taxes ,less child support,
When you look at it economically it makes sense.

Of course morally it's still murder, but if most of those having abortions had morals they wouldn't need abortions. So that's a wash.
Then of course there are the few which are easily justified because of rape, incest,birth defects .

:oldman:

Bad spawn or not, the child is innocent of the circumstances. I could never advocate for the destruction of human life just because I believe the parent is going to raise a problem child that society would have to deal with. Too many people have turned their lives around to say they don't deserve to live because of what I think might happen.

Hijinx

Bad spawn or not, the child is innocent of the circumstances. I could never advocate for the destruction of human life just because I believe the parent is going to raise a problem child that society would have to deal with. Too many people have turned their lives around to say they don't deserve to live because of what I think might happen.
I was being rather factitious in that post.

Here is a Google fact.
On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States. This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions.
Now who is advocating genocide.? The KKK, the White Supremacist, or the black women aborting their children. AND
The Democrat politicians who want them to do it. Pelosi Schumer and the bunch that want Hispanics instead of blacks in this country.

The shame being that blacks themselves cannot see what is being done to them.