Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: They're coming for your abortions

They're coming for your abortions

As expected, liberals are throwing their about Kennedy retiring and that abortion is gone, banned, done... Nightmares of back-alley abortions with rusty coat hangers are back. The frenzied response was so predictable that all I could do was laugh at how easy it was to see it coming.

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available. I'm not even convinced, when the new justice is put in place, that they will even touch it because RvW was decided by the SCOTUS. If they do address it, and by some stretch decide to overturn it, the states will decide to make their own laws to legalize abortion. Most states - if not all - will legalize abortion. If you happen to live in a state where abortion is banned, you can go to a state where it's legal. This has always belonged at the state level.

It's not so bad that members of congress and our media get out ahead of this predicting the demise of abortion, which is a complete lie; it's worse that people actually believe this nonsense. You will still be able to have your abortions people. Stop listening to these fear mongers.

your friend......... PsyOps
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available.
    In fact I fully support they destroy their offspring as quickly as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sure saves us a lot of welfare money.
    Less kids to send to school lots of money saved there.
    Many who would be criminals flushed down the PP toilet, or their parts sold.

It does have it's perks.

As expected, liberals are throwing their about Kennedy retiring and that abortion is gone, banned, done... Nightmares of back-alley abortions with rusty coat hangers are back. The frenzied response was so predictable that all I could do was laugh at how easy it was to see it coming.

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available. I'm not even convinced, when the new justice is put in place, that they will even touch it because RvW was decided by the SCOTUS. If they do address it, and by some stretch decide to overturn it, the states will decide to make their own laws to legalize abortion. Most states - if not all - will legalize abortion. If you happen to live in a state where abortion is banned, you can go to a state where it's legal. This has always belonged at the state level.

It's not so bad that members of congress and our media get out ahead of this predicting the demise of abortion, which is a complete lie; it's worse that people actually believe this nonsense. You will still be able to have your abortions people. Stop listening to these fear mongers.

I pinched that and edited a little for my FB page. Thank you.
    Je suis prest

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ource=facebook

The film about abortionist and convicted murderer Kermit Gosnell – that had been blocked from distribution by a judge – will now open in as many as 750 theaters in October.
    Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer will finally open as a result of a distribution deal with GVN Releasing and following “a really hard road,” said its producers, notes the Hollywood Reporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I pinched that and edited a little for my FB page. Thank you.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Blog Entries
    They say that every time a butterfly flaps its wings in South America - "OMG they're going to outlaw abortion!!!! We won't be able to kill our babies anymore!!! "

These freaks, that's the most important thing on earth to them: the ability to kill their unborn babies. It's gross. I'm very much pro-abortion and think all these psychos should abort rather than populate us with their spawn, but for crying out loud.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    For real. I think abortion should be mandatory if you're a psycho progressive.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

Why would so many elected officials run on an antiabortion platform if they didnít intend to change the law?

Thatís a serious question.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Why would so many elected officials run on an antiabortion platform if they didn’t intend to change the law?

That’s a serious question.
    The serious answer is: to pander to their constituents.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 85