Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    He was one of those people who defined this place. Every week of so I'd wonder if he was going to pop in and say hello. This place is going to be a little less knowing that he's never going to be back.
    Very true...
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    He was one of those people who defined this place. Every week of so I'd wonder if he was going to pop in and say hello. This place is going to be a little less knowing that he's never going to be back.
    Just saw this thread --- so very sad. He was one of my favorite forumites. I really missed him when he stopped posting. I would search his name periodically after he stopped to see if he was back with more words of wisdom or laugh-inspiring posts. It was always a disappointment when there was nothing new.

Thank you Bann and Foxhound for sharing the news. RIP, bcp. You will be missed greatly.
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by twinoaks207 View Post
    Just saw this thread --- so very sad. He was one of my favorite forumites. I really missed him when he stopped posting. I would search his name periodically after he stopped to see if he was back with more words of wisdom or laugh-inspiring posts. It was always a disappointment when there was nothing new.

Thank you Bann and Foxhound for sharing the news. RIP, bcp. You will be missed greatly.
    You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    GURPS is real!?!
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Well, I sure missed this thread. Like folks said... Bruce had a humor that was an acquired taste. I am honored to have met him.

Pan Lady and Skillet Girl... if you still pop in from time to time, you're in my thoughts that you're doing okay.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Registered User acommondisaster's Avatar
    Oh damn. :(

I'm not connected to anyone here; BCP is one of the only ppl who would message me occasionally, usually with a chuckle about something posted. I'll absolutely miss his posts - and like someone else said, the forum will be just a little bit less without him.

My sympathies to all of you who knew him in real life; I know you will miss him.
    Chaos breathes life into routine.

Members who have read this thread: 131