Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Murder/Suicide

  1. #1
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    76,802

    Murder/Suicide

    How horrific...

    La Plata Man Commits Suicide After Murdering 3-Year-Old Daughter
    https://smnewsnet.com/archives/43619...-old-daughter/
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  2. #2
    Wow, how horrible. That poor child.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Wow, how horrible. That poor child.
    That poor Mother of the child.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

  4. #4
    Doris Day meets Lady Gaga Bann's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Prince Frederick
    Posts
    26,394
    Blog Entries
    1


    Omg
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

  5. #5
    Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    5,250
    How awful for that family . Makes you wonder what goes thru peoples minds. Prayers for that poor family.

  6. #6
    You'd go to jail for this gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    That poor Mother of the child.
    Nothing can excuse the action of the father, but there are many today that teeter on the verge of insanity due to the break up of the family, and all it takes is that one last push. Is there some personal knowledge you have that makes you think it wasn't the mother that provided that one last push?

    I'm not trying to put you down, just asking you to think about it.
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    Nothing can excuse the action of the father, but there are many today that teeter on the verge of insanity due to the break up of the family, and all it takes is that one last push. Is there some personal knowledge you have that makes you think it wasn't the mother that provided that one last push?

    I'm not trying to put you down, just asking you to think about it.
    Not sure what you read into my statement. I have no knowledge of the family or circumstances other than what I read on here. Jazz said "that poor child" and my first thought of was "that poor mother of the child".

    I am not a mother. I cannot imagine the pain of having a child shot and killed by the father. Or losing one in any way.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    That poor Mother of the child.
    That is a given, as I feel for her and the whole family. My comment was directed at the fact her life was taken away by someone she loved and trusted. It is truly heart-breaking.

  9. #9
    You'd go to jail for this gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    Not sure what you read into my statement. I have no knowledge of the family or circumstances other than what I read on here. Jazz said "that poor child" and my first thought of was "that poor mother of the child".

    I am not a mother. I cannot imagine the pain of having a child shot and killed by the father. Or losing one in any way.
    I'm not a mother myself, and no, I cannot imagine the pain of having a child shot and killed by the father either.

    I have however, overheard women vow they were going to drive their ex-husbands off the deep end, and use the child as a means to break them. In a case such as that, my heart breaks for the child, not for the mother.

    I hope I've made myself clearer why I would withhold my sympathy for the mother until I know more.
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  10. #10
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    76,802
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    I'm not a mother myself, and no, I cannot imagine the pain of having a child shot and killed by the father either.

    I have however, overheard women vow they were going to drive their ex-husbands off the deep end, and use the child as a means to break them. In a case such as that, my heart breaks for the child, not for the mother.

    I hope I've made myself clearer why I would withhold my sympathy for the mother until I know more.
    Classic Parental Alienation.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 106

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |