White people are moral monsters

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dr. Ricky L. Jones (a professor at University of Kentucky teaching Pan-African Studies) posted an op ed in the Louisville Courier Journal. In his article he quoted "legendary" writer James Baldwin who stated about white people “I’m terrified at the moral apathy – the death of the heart which is happening in my country. These people have deluded themselves for so long that they really don’t think I’m human. I base this on their conduct, not on what they say. And this means that they have become, in themselves, moral monsters.”

Jones went on to justify this thought with "Baldwin raises difficult but necessary questions with which we must wrestle. Why are so many white Americans so brutally mean and inhumane?" and "Maybe Baldwin was right when he said we are dealing with “moral monsters.”"

Then went on to assert that white Americans are mean-spirited, and this not from the emergence of Trump, but that it has existed from the birth of this country. His only proof is typical: that our past, going all the way back to slavery and Jim Crow, defines us today, as though that short people of time of humans on this earth encoded our DNA to be racist.

I watched his interview with Tucker on Fox and he only had to two answers to every question: go read the article and the history of white people, going back 100+ years, defines them.

This is just another notch in the pole of these black activists to further place white people into a category beneath black people. We are "moral monsters". Remember when Trump called MS13 monsters and the left flipped out over it? Now we have crickets on the left when a black man casts an entire race of people as................................................ MORAL MONSTERS.

Hijinx

Dr. Ricky L. Jones (a professor at University of Kentucky teaching Pan-African Studies) posted an op ed in the Louisville Courier Journal. In his article he quoted "legendary" writer James Baldwin who stated about white people “I’m terrified at the moral apathy – the death of the heart which is happening in my country. These people have deluded themselves for so long that they really don’t think I’m human. I base this on their conduct, not on what they say. And this means that they have become, in themselves, moral monsters.”

Jones went on to justify this thought with "Baldwin raises difficult but necessary questions with which we must wrestle. Why are so many white Americans so brutally mean and inhumane?" and "Maybe Baldwin was right when he said we are dealing with “moral monsters.”"

Then went on to assert that white Americans are mean-spirited, and this not from the emergence of Trump, but that it has existed from the birth of this country. His only proof is typical: that our past, going all the way back to slavery and Jim Crow, defines us today, as though that short people of time of humans on this earth encoded our DNA to be racist.

I watched his interview with Tucker on Fox and he only had to two answers to every question: go read the article and the history of white people, going back 100+ years, defines them.

This is just another notch in the pole of these black activists to further place white people into a category beneath black people. We are "moral monsters". Remember when Trump called MS13 monsters and the left flipped out over it? Now we have crickets on the left when a black man casts an entire race of people as................................................ MORAL MONSTERS.

I wonder who fought the Civil War that freed the slaves.Mostly moral monster white folks.
Check out your volunteer Rescue Squads and Fire Department that answer thousands of call a year.
Mostly moral monster white folks and a few better class blacks.

I never considered myself a moral monster.
I don't think I am a moral monster, but I believe Ricky Jones who wrote this BS is a racist phucking idiot.
The a-wipe has no business teaching students and putting crap like this in their heads.
I bet right now he has his hand on some white girls ass---or wishes he did.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yet anyone is pretty much free to go live wherever they please. Notice that people migrating, both legally & illegally, choose places with caucasian majorities. How come nobody ever goes to any of the sub Saharan African nations? Not many Cubans rafting over to set up shop in Haiti.
If what this author says was true on the level he believes, minorities would be leaving the country in droves.

Even after colonization, can anyone mention any predominant black nation that is thriving on any level? Rhodesia was the breadbasket of Africa. After rule was returned to Africans and they changed the name to Zimbabwe, it fell into ruin under the leadership of Mugabe. Now the country is referred to as a basket case.

Here at home in the US, can anyone mention any majority minority city that is a pleasant place to live? Memphis, Newark, Camden, Ferguson, Cleveland, Anywhere? I guess the whites go in under the cover of darkness and unleash their moral monsters on the unsuspecting local population.

I guess when you have shortcomings, it's easier to blame someone or something else that to take a closer look at your own behaviors.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yet anyone is pretty much free to go live wherever they please. Notice that people migrating, both legally & illegally, choose places with caucasian majorities. How come nobody ever goes to any of the sub Saharan African nations? Not many Cubans rafting over to set up shop in Haiti.
If what this author says was true on the level he believes, minorities would be leaving the country in droves.

Even after colonization, can anyone mention any predominant black nation that is thriving on any level? Rhodesia was the breadbasket of Africa. After rule was returned to Africans and they changed the name to Zimbabwe, it fell into ruin under the leadership of Mugabe. Now the country is referred to as a basket case.

Here at home in the US, can anyone mention any majority minority city that is a pleasant place to live? Memphis, Newark, Camden, Ferguson, Cleveland, Anywhere? I guess the whites go in under the cover of darkness and unleash their moral monsters on the unsuspecting local population.

I guess when you have shortcomings, it's easier to blame someone or something else that to take a closer look at your own behaviors.

Awesome post, and so true. You just summed it up. I hope all members/guests read your post. :yay:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The complainers even have a logo for Moral Monsters

4.jpg

Hijinx

But this guy is a PHD, has a Doctorate in Pan African studies, He teaches this sh1t. In Kentucky yet.
You or anyone want to know what is wrong with today's world?
We have bigots like this fellow teaching classes in college about racist biased Bullsh1t like this.
An educated moron.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I wonder who fought the Civil War that freed the slaves.Mostly moral monster white folks.
Check out your volunteer Rescue Squads and Fire Department that answer thousands of call a year.
Mostly moral monster white folks and a few better class blacks.

I never considered myself a moral monster.
I don't think I am a moral monster, but I believe Ricky Jones who wrote this BS is a racist phucking idiot.
The a-wipe has no business teaching students and putting crap like this in their heads.
I bet right now he has his hand on some white girls ass---or wishes he did.

I'm just wondering if this is going to be their next label they place on white people. First there was 'white privilege' now we've regressed to being 'moral monsters'. These sort of labels leads to a really bad place. They are doing exactly what white people did to them 20+ years ago... cast them as less than human.

I don't know how we get past this. This country has achieved so much to change to an all-inclusive country. But Jones uses our past (a very distant past) to back this crazy assertion. It's a past we can't change. Slavery happened. Jim Crow happened. It was white people that did this, and it was white people that undid it. As you mentioned, white people died to free slaves. The tables seem to have turned; many black people are becoming so blinded by their hatred towards white people that they can't see where we are - free. Jones didn't seem to think about how free he was to write this article; a freedom wouldn't have had 50+ years ago. Instead of being thankful for all of the white people that died to ensure and protect his freedoms, he uses that freedom to voice his contempt towards the very people that did, and still willing to, die for it.

This coming from a PHD, a so-called educated man. Educated in hate.

This_person

I don't know how we get past this.

By not feeding it. By not giving it anger and resentment, but rather giving it what it deserves: pity. You don't reason with someone like this, you don't change their mind. You don't give it the credence it doesn't deserve by explaining how it is wrong. The large vast majority of white and black and yellow and red and brown people don't believe this, so don't treat it like it is deserving of the respect of being treated like a real thing.

Mike Wallace: “How are we going to get rid of racism?"
Morgan Freeman: “Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man, and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.' You know what I'm saying?”

Mr. Freeman was right about this.

Hessian

Certain themes gain traction...under the right conditions. 1) If there is inflamed discontent 2) If there is a lack of historical knowledge 3) If their is an independent media that keeps hammering the drum 4) If it is not directly confronted,...not assuaged.

This faction within the Black community has an appeal with the young. And---all 4 conditions apply.
A very apt post Monello.

PsyOps

Pixelated
By not feeding it. By not giving it anger and resentment, but rather giving it what it deserves: pity. You don't reason with someone like this, you don't change their mind. You don't give it the credence it doesn't deserve by explaining how it is wrong. The large vast majority of white and black and yellow and red and brown people don't believe this, so don't treat it like it is deserving of the respect of being treated like a real thing.

Morgan Freeman: “Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man, and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.' You know what I'm saying?”

But, it's not me that would give credence to Jones' words. It's his intended audience. And they would summarily reject Morgan Freeman's call to stop labeling. There is a large group of black people that look at white people and see hate racism. You have heard people say that white people are innately racist. It's in their DNA.

There is a growing force in this country that has an agenda to cast white people as the scourge of this country. You know these things always start with words and eventually become actions. If you're a monster, what do we do with monsters? You don't just point at them and say "there's a monster". Monsters are dangerous and need to be dealt with. Am I saying that's what Jones is advocating? No necessarily. I'm going to use the Hitler comparison... how many Jews did Hitler, himself, execute or gas and put in the ovens? None! He had others do it for him. Someone will take his words so seriously and act on them. Jones holds a very influential position and knows full-well how his words can be used.

workerbee

Amen!

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, actually, no they wouldn't. They believe it's their country and aim to change it and make it more to their liking. Even though they live in the greatest country in the world, that's not good enough. It can be greater if they can reconcile the past. For the centuries that they had no power, the aim to claim that power. They aren't truly free until they are rid of the blight that has caused them so much pain.

This_person

But, it's not me that would give credence to Jones' words. It's his intended audience. And they would summarily reject Morgan Freeman's call to stop labeling. There is a large group of black people that look at white people and see hate racism. You have heard people say that white people are innately racist. It's in their DNA.

There is a growing force in this country that has an agenda to cast white people as the scourge of this country. You know these things always start with words and eventually become actions. If you're a monster, what do we do with monsters? You don't just point at them and say "there's a monster". Monsters are dangerous and need to be dealt with. Am I saying that's what Jones is advocating? No necessarily. I'm going to use the Hitler comparison... how many Jews did Hitler, himself, execute or gas and put in the ovens? None! He had others do it for him. Someone will take his words so seriously and act on them. Jones holds a very influential position and knows full-well how his words can be used.

I hear you, but we can only do what we can do. Don't give him any power, and he won't have any in YOU. Share that with others, and he won't have any with them either.

Smokey1

Well, actually, no they wouldn't. They believe it's their country and aim to change it and make it more to their liking. Even though they live in the greatest country in the world, that's not good enough. It can be greater if they can reconcile the past. For the centuries that they had no power, the aim to claim that power. They aren't truly free until they are rid of the blight that has caused them so much pain.

Many black people don't really want equality they want superiority and they want revenge. They want to turn the tables and be where whites were in the 50s.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Many black people don't really want equality they want superiority and they want revenge. They want to turn the tables and be where whites were in the 50s.
Although I have seen that on occasion it is by no means a common mindset.

Folks I've worked with just wanna be able to pay their bills, save for the future, send their kids to school and enjoy a little bit a recreational activity with their families.

Smokey1

Although I have seen that on occasion it is by no means a common mindset.

Folks I've worked with just wanna be able to pay their bills, save for the future, send their kids to school and enjoy a little bit a recreational activity with their families.

Of course and thankfully most don't think like I described but I am addressing the particular mindset pointed out in this thread.

Hijinx

I hear you, but we can only do what we can do. Don't give him any power, and he won't have any in YOU. Share that with others, and he won't have any with them either.

But he has power. He is an educated black man with a Doctorate.
He has students that look up to him and his educational background and assume he knows what he is talking about.

We know he is a racist , radical POS, but his students do not. he has studied and teaches Pan African studies
(Whatever the Phuck that is)
They assume his knowledge of the White monster comes from those studies and not from his inherent and inherited bigotry and hate for the white man.

These people believe in a white monster.It is instilled in their minds from day one. The Man is out to get you cause you are black.

Any racist theories or accusations placed on the white man are far overshadowed by the racist attitudes of the black.

It isn't the Whites that are setting up divisiveness in this country.
Obama did a helluva good job of it. He set back racial progress in this country by 75 years.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It isn't the Whites that are setting up divisiveness in this country.
Obama did a helluva good job of it. He set back racial progress in this country by 75 years.

Oh I think you're short selling the divisive rhetoric white Marxists are selling from the democratic platform.

Obama did his damage but the remainder of the Democratic Party is continuing down that path.

Hijinx

Oh I think you're short selling the divisive rhetoric white Marxists are selling from the democratic platform.

Obama did his damage but the remainder of the Democratic Party is continuing down that path.

If it weren't for my own eyes and consciousness I could not believe what the Democrats are doing to this country.
I don't care what the subject is---from the budget to the protection of the borders, It's a political fight between two parties.
Now I might be the most stupid person to ever live but there is no freaking way for me to believe that every individual in a political party thinks the same way.
And yet they vote as if they do./
Republicans have people we call RIno''s who cross the party line all of the time.
But the Democrats do not have one who has the balls to state their own opinion.
It is certainly a waste of money to have all of these Democrat people in the Congress
When Pelosi and the Schmuck could cast their vote for them and we could fire the rest.

They are all going to vote the way they are told so why do they have staff, and offices .?

PeoplesElbow

Republicans have people we call RIno''s who cross the party line all of the time.
But the Democrats do not have one who has the balls to state their own opinion.

Actually they do but it wouldn't fit your own rhetoric. They are marginalized by their own and the people that they actually agree with such as yourself.

While he does not come from the most clean political family (is there such a thing?) Joe Manchin differs quite often with the party line.