Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stone's Barber Shop Closed

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Guys that are bald or look like bozo tend to say that..
    So many h8ers....
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    She said there were many reasons. Unable to get help being number one. People didn't want to wait. Increased rent, increased competition with lower prices and her health. She did not elaborate on that.
    I think she just got burned out. It happens.
    I knew that the rent and getting help was an issue. I can't imagine anyone having lower prices though.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    There is always Gattons in Hollywood.
    It's an option. Driving up to Callaway has spoiled me. The idea of driving into the Park just to get a haircut makes me crazy.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

I went Sport Clips along with my son exactly once, when the barber was done with us she told me it was 52 bucks.. For 52 bucks each she should have at least set one of her boobs on our shoulders a few times during each cut.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Before my uncle Stanley lost part of his scalp he used to get his hair cut by this guy in Loveville. He was an expert and could do all of the major haircuts Lob, Half-Lob, Bang-Bang, Crew, Buzz, Ducktail, High Fade, Scalpel. One time he even cutted the hair of the roadies for a band that met Johnny Cash. Anyways he has a big sign out front with the cuts he does and the prices and the signatures of all the roadies with nice sayings like "Great Haircut!" and "Best Haircut Around I Imagine!" and "Thanks Again!" He is closed on Sundays and Mondays and any days when the weather is bad because he does all his haircuts out in his driveway to avoid having to clean up the mess. One time when my uncle was there he even cutted some guy's hair while he was still in his car because he was in such a hurry to see some kid get baptized. He's real good and he used to do free haircuts when the weather was bad just to get some extra practice. If there's a thing of famous barbers then he's probably on it at least for Southern Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    So many h8ers....

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Hair is highly overrated by only those that are follicly challenged.
    Just sayin'

Name:  baldmanscomb.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  21.7 KB
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 78