Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: #walkaway

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Wow.

I didn't even know this existed until a friend invited me to this FB group. Basically it's (now former) Democrats walking away from the party. I have a number of personal friends who are leaving their lifelong Democrat enclave, but I had no idea it was a real movement.

Mostly black people, Hispanics, gays, trans, women, and other traditional members of the Dem voting bloc. Their stories/testimonials are quite moving and courageous. One gay man said that admitting he was no longer a Democrat was harder than coming out as gay - said that he was attacked by close friends for leaving the Party, called names and threatened.

A few of them are going over to the Republicans, but most seem to be content as unaffiliated. I make it my business to tell everyone who will listen to me that you don't have to belong to a political party.

I'm really excited about this. Not so much that they are leaving the Democrat Party, but that they see through the bull#### we're fed on a daily basis and are rejecting the media brainwashing. I had always hoped to see this day, but never really thought it would happen.
    Itís not a real movement. Itís a bunch of phony troll accounts on Twitter. Probably Russian in origin.

You guys will fall for anything, I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by Grindelwald View Post
    It’s not a real movement. It’s a bunch of phony troll accounts on Twitter. Probably Russian in origin.

He does sorta look Russian.....

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/wa...-camera-store/
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

It’s not a real movement. It’s a bunch of phony troll accounts on Twitter. Probably Russian in origin.

Actually if thats true... It's your brethren falling for it since it's purpose is to draw Democrats.

YW.

Blog Entries

Keep telling yourself that.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Actually if thats true... It's your brethren falling for it since it's purpose is to draw Democrats.

YW.
    What part of ďfake troll accountsĒ did you not comprehend?

This was created by Trump/Russian trolls PRETENDING to be Democrats and then was captured by right wing media and voila.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...51981938143234

What part of “fake troll accounts” did you not comprehend?

This was created by Trump/Russian trolls PRETENDING to be Democrats and then was captured by right wing media and voila.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...51981938143234
    ... And gathering a following of fed up Dems joining their group.

What part of that do you not comprehend?

Blog Entries
    What part of “fake troll accounts” did you not comprehend?
    Except for the part where I personally know a few of them, and they personally know others, etc etc. On my friend's FB wall alone - and this is a guy I know personally, have known him for years, and in fact he used to be my brother-in-law - he's getting takers like crazy from *his* personal friends. So while there are certainly some fake accounts on there, I don't believe it's the majority.

But again, you can believe whatever makes you feel good.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Thats what sent them to the woods with Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post

I'd register with a third party but none of them actually want to win - so why give them my support?
    Neither do the Republicans, so what's your point, Sam?
    ďI think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.Ē - Vrai

Except for the part where I personally know a few of them, and they personally know others, etc etc. On my friend's FB wall alone - and this is a guy I know personally, have known him for years, and in fact he used to be my brother-in-law - he's getting takers like crazy from *his* personal friends. So while there are certainly some fake accounts on there, I don't believe it's the majority.

Suuuuuure.....🙄

Members who have read this thread: 80