Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Scotland invaded by Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I've been learning Spanish on an incremental basis over the last couple of years. Making a lot of progress too. Today's word:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexican word.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	123581
    Never order a mierda cervasa fr#a,,,, you will get a cold Corona...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Don't you know,
    You could make more money as a butcher,
    So don't you waste your time on me
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    There's no reason that they should have to speak English at all times. The fact the someone can speak two languages scares some people who are insecure.
    Speak English at all times when in public around AMERICANS who are speaking English learn to speak it before you try and come here or dont come at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Why?

Is it ALL of them?
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28 View Post
    Speak English at all times when in public around AMERICANS who are speaking English learn to speak it before you try and come here or dont come at all!
    You are kidding, right? Learn English before you ever come here? Have you ever gone to another country?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    And thats some bulls#$% right there. Having been a person speaking a foreign langauge in public in virtually and country I have visited, to think that way is pretty silly. Anyone who gets offended simply becuase someone is speaking a different language is at best ignorant, at worst a rascist ass#$%(.
    Racist is a made up word that you use when you disagree with someone

You are kidding, right? Learn English before you ever come here? Have you ever gone to another country?
    No Im not kidding learn it or dont come and dont try and tell me that there is not someone in their country that does not teach English and I try not to travel to other countries when there is to much to see/do in the USA

I'm pretty well traveled and almost everywhere I have been a huge amount of folks spoke english it may be the kings english or dirty American english, but is was english.
    English is the #3 language in the world.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

I try not to travel to other countries ...
    There's a lot to see and learn out there. A heck of a lot. And I certainly didn't speak the local language in any of the 30 or so countries I've spent time in..at least not at first. However, I can find a taxi, a bathroom and a beer in many languages now. ;-)
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

No Im not kidding learn it or dont come and dont try and tell me that there is not someone in their country that does not teach English and I try not to travel to other countries when there is to much to see/do in the USA
    That's probably for the best that you "try not to travel to other countries". Based on the attitudes you demonstrate in your comments, you sound like someone who's been pretty isolated most of your life and would be a poor representative of the United States.

FAKE NEWS - noun /feɪk ˈnuːz/ - Real and actual facts that Donald Trump does not like​

Members who have read this thread: 129