Scotland invaded by Mexico

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
No, not that Scotland. Scotland, MD

Point Lookout State Park was closed about 9:30 yesterday, leaving hundreds of cars looking for a place to picnic and fish. So, they took to the back roads of Scotland invading neighborhoods and farms.

No casualties were reported, just lots of trash to be picked up in the aftermath.
Thanks go out to SMCS office in traffic control early in the morning, but the assault did not end until 4:00

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The park in Piney Point and immediate surrounds like the Post Office property and the beach spit on the island side were jam packed. It was all pretty clean when I went by there mid morning today.

Last edited:

Grumpy

The park in Piney Point and immediate surrounds like the Post Office property and the beach spit on the island side were jam packed. It was all pretty clean when I went by there mid morning today.

Good on them, the invaders we had the last few summers thought the grounds crew was gonna pick up after them. And, to be fair, the invaders came in all different flavors, no one group stood out. Pain the azz now (but worth it), pull up, unlock the gate, pull thru, stop and relock the gate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good on them, the invaders we had the last few summers thought the grounds crew was gonna pick up after them. And, to be fair, the invaders came in all different flavors, no one group stood out. Pain the azz now (but worth it), pull up, unlock the gate, pull thru, stop and relock the gate.

No gates to any of the Piney Point areas. Wide open. Mostly if not 100% hispanic folks..that was obvious ..but many large family groups having a great time fishing, gathering to eat under our new park trees and fishing..I didn't hear of any problems at all. I don't know that they picked up all their trash..but I'd like to think so. In any event, it was all gone by the time I drove by the next day.

TPD

the poor dad
No, not that Scotland. Scotland, MD

Point Lookout State Park was closed about 9:30 yesterday, leaving hundreds of cars looking for a place to picnic and fish. So, they took to the back roads of Scotland invading neighborhoods and farms.

No casualties were reported, just lots of trash to be picked up in the aftermath.
Thanks go out to SMCS office in traffic control early in the morning, but the assault did not end until 4:00

It was probably the worst I have seen for Hispanic traffic on the back roads looking for beach access. And the trash on the side of the roads today...

Kinnakeet

It was probably the worst I have seen for Hispanic traffic on the back roads looking for beach access. And the trash on the side of the roads today...

NEED TO PUT UP A SIGN THAT SAYS ICE WILL BE ON SITE CHECKING ID's ALONG WITH DRUG SNIFFING DOGS AND THEN WE WILL HAVE THE BEACH TO OURSELVES:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
the-magic-black-hat-the-other-day-needed-to-go-15145336.png

awpitt

Main Streeter
NEED TO PUT UP A SIGN THAT SAYS ICE WILL BE ON SITE CHECKING ID's ALONG WITH DRUG SNIFFING DOGS AND THEN WE WILL HAVE THE BEACH TO OURSELVES:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

You're assuming all these folks are illegal. What do you base that on besides the fact that they're Hispanic?