Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland invaded by Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    I thought you and the hubs never ate out much?
    Please don’t be confused. We don’t eat out much. We still have an Outback gift card from Christmas that we haven’t used. We went to McDonald’s and Popeyes when we first moved to Olney when nothing was unpacked, yet. That is when we found this crap’hola’ out, and haven’t been back. I feel a need to pat you on the head, or give you a hug, or something. Happy foruming! Cluck cluck, and all.

Also, want to say that I knew many immigrant fams that spoke their native language at home. I loved being part of that. But, if you are going out and about in the USA, speak English while you are out. Is that too much to ask?

Also, about a week ago, I had to call about a prob with insurance. The guy that I talked to had a very thick accent; which is fine. I did have to say ‘pardon’ several times. Then during the convo, he was throwing in words from his own language. I hung up. Called the next day and talked to someone that spoke English. This whole thing reminds me of the movie Spanglish, and it is not funny, anymore.

And, the guy I talked to wasn’t Hispanic. He was of another country. I have no problem understanding Spanish. I was at my wits end, and just hung up. There was no point in furthering the convo.
    Last edited by littlelady; 07-09-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    But, if you are going out and about in the USA, speak English while you are out. Is that too much to ask?
    What a Dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    What a Dick!
    I think you mean "Ricardo"
    Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Quote Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
    I think you mean "Ricardo"
    He meant what a "Hank"..............
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal. :jet:

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Diversity makes us stronger!

I could do this all day as the MD DNR website has tons of similar incidents.
    They're not even feeding their families.....selling them for profit

Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal. :jet:

Commentary on the invasion of Scotland by Mexico on July 4th, 2018. Starts at about the 1:20 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by TPD View Post
    Commentary on the invasion of Scotland by Mexico on July 4th, 2018. Starts at about the 1:20 mark.

It’s getting worse....

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Itís getting worse....
    But the $25 million road improvement and however many millions will be spent for a new toll booth and bike lanes in the park will make everything great again!!

for those that don't know....

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    In District Court the other day, about a dozen or so males of hispanic origin, were standing trial for undersized rockfish, too many fish, fishing w/o a license etc.... As the first unsuitably dressed male of hispanic origin took the stand, he acted as if did not comprehend the judge ...a bewildered look on his face caused the judge to ask if he needed an interpreter to explain the charges. He shook his head. She set a new Court date so that a bi-lingual, Court approved person could 1) explain the charges, 2) get his plea...I scanned the gallery for the other males of hispanic origin....snickering and giving each other winks and nods, the routine was set in motion...each and every one acted bewildered, confused and could have received an academy award for their portrayal of an indigent man... So in AUGUST, the individuals will PROBABLY return with a costly tax payer interpreter, and resume act2. Now, the DNR officers shook their heads in disgust and told me they fully understood the violations, charging documents and certainly knew obscene language....This is another example of the hungry and poor yearning to be free I guess...
    WE can thank the politicians for this they should have been tased and flogged in public my guess is they dont show up for court because they are illegaly here to begin with its time to close the borders for good we do not need tax sucking peoples here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Yep. It was jammed up super early.
    Breezy point needs to turned into a campground and no more daily spots the weekends are jammed packed and bleeding over into the campers only area and not enough police or employees to control it.

Members who have read this thread: 134