Bratty teen goes overboard

black dog

Free America
When the Captain says, shut the #### up.
It's time to shut the #### up..

His parents should have been tossed off along with him.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My God! How is it possible to obtain that level of obnoxiousness, that early in life? He's the type of kid that usually gets his ass whooped on a regular basis, spoiled ####ing puke.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My God! How is it possible to obtain that level of obnoxiousness, that early in life? He's the type of kid that usually gets his ass whooped on a regular basis, spoiled ####ing puke.

I'm sure he DIDN'T get his ass whooped by his parents when he was young. Hence, his entitled snotty behavior now.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That's why:
1) You do not got to the Bahamas. (Go someplace no one thinks of going)
2) Adults only
3) Eat your young

SamSpade

My wife and kids often watch Judge Judy around dinner time. I can only stand it for so long, but it's not entirely different from what
I've sometimes seen in court, and it's this - some people who go into court have absolutely no concept whatsoever of what they're experiencing.
They're disrespectful to the judge - they're rude; they don't listen; they don't come anywhere NEAR prepared. They interrupt the judge;
when told to stop interrupting, they ignore it. Sometimes, their case is so cut and dried, you wonder why they bother coming into court.

Most of the time - they're kids. Young. They treat the judge the way you'd imagine they probably treated their parents.
In my house, disrespect - and lying - is treated as just about the highest bit of bad behavior. Spill your dinner - it's an accident.
Throw a selfish FIT - punished.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes, that kid deserved to be thrown overboard. In my experience with raising two children; neither one was disrespectful. They always got kudos and great feedback from all that met them. One became a drug addict, and one got MS. They are still respectful to this day, and successful, and we will always support them. We moved to help dot out because of her MS diagnosis, and will, always, be there for son; difference being he has to figure that out for himself. So far, so good.

The funniest/saddest part of the video was when someone said...is that your son and the mom said yes...and then that person said...I feel sorry for you, and then that mom laughed...sums it up, right there. It is not really that funny. Scary, actually.

We are retired, and had plans to move to CO. Life is change. We now live in illustrious Montgomery Cty. But, we can deal with it; like everything that has come our way. :boxing:

PS...And, no blackdog. My son didn’t have to become a Marine to prove himself. And, my Marine hub has run in the namesake of many Marines that have succumbed to ptsd. No reply necessary. Actually, please spare me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, that kid deserved to be thrown overboard. In my experience with raising two children; neither one was disrespectful. They always got kudos and great feedback from all that met them. One became a drug addict, and one got MS. They are still respectful to this day, and successful, and we will always support them. We moved to help dot out because of her MS diagnosis, and will, always, be there for son; difference being he has to figure that out for himself. So far, so good.

The funniest/saddest part of the video was when someone said...is that your son and the mom said yes...and then that person said...I feel sorry for you, and then that mom laughed...sums it up, right there. It is not really that funny. Scary, actually.

We are retired, and had plans to move to CO. Life is change. We now live in illustrious Montgomery Cty. But, we can deal with it; like everything that has come our way. :boxing:

PS...And, no blackdog. My son didn’t have to become a Marine to prove himself. And, my Marine hub has run in the namesake of many Marines that have succumbed to ptsd. No reply necessary. Actually, please spare me. Thanks.
You moved?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He was seriously out of control. Needed to be thrown off long before he was. :rolleyes:

mitzi

This made my head hurt from 2 minutes of listening to him. He needs to be told the STFU and bitch slapped.

Bonehead

Should have set out chum so the sharks found his entitled azz...just sayin fish gotta eat too !