RIP Ed Shultz

This_person

93e441c7-5834-467f-9500-94d80f289eaf.jpg

Ed Schultz, who served as a liberal commentator and host for MSNBC for six years, died in his home Thursday at age 64. It was reportedly from natural causes.

I never much cared for the man personally, but I wish him an eternity of peace.

BOP

I don't really remember him, but that's too bad. 64 is too young, especially now that I'm knocking on that door.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was listening to WMAL this morning. A couple of things I didn't know about Shultz.

He play professional football. He was signed on with the Oakland Raiders, then went on to play for the Canadian football league. That's how he got into sport broadcasting.
He was a conservative, then he went to a Salvation Army camp and had an epiphany of sorts and became a liberal.

I found him to be a pretty hateful guy in his political commentary; but, he passed too young and, like TP, I hope he is living in eternal peace.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I found him to be a pretty hateful guy in his political commentary; but, he passed too young and, like TP, I hope he is living in eternal peace.

I think you reap what you sow. If I believed in an afterlife, I'd be pretty sure Ed Shultz isn't resting in eternal peace. I can't imagine God would reward someone for making a career of instigating and encouraging hatred, but what do I know. As it stands, he has left a legacy that he may or may not be proud of, which is all any of us can aspire to.