EPA head resigns

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ll-resignation-letter-to-president-trump.html

The gist:

"President Trump, it's an honor to serve you and be a part of your historic administration. I love you, man. Unfortunately my family and I are being attacked relentlessly by the insane Democrats and I fear for our wellbeing."

I look forward to seeing how the filthy Left media spins this, or if they just omit his letter entirely to make it seem like Pruitt is jumping ship because Trump sucks.

Midnightrider

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ll-resignation-letter-to-president-trump.html

The gist:

"President Trump, it's an honor to serve you and be a part of your historic administration. I love you, man. Unfortunately my family and I are being attacked relentlessly by the insane Democrats and I fear for our wellbeing."

I look forward to seeing how the filthy Left media spins this, or if they just omit his letter entirely to make it seem like Pruitt is jumping ship because Trump sucks.

Is that how they say ‘Resigned amid scandals involving his extravagant expenditures’ now?

transporter

The gist:

How about 65%+ of the country standing up and yelling in unison "DRAIN THE SWAMP".

Would that get you and the rest of the cultists to understand???

BTW...the only reason Pruitt was still in the job was because Trump sucks. If Trump was 1/10th the manager he claims to be, he would have fired Pruitt months ago. But given that Trump only cares about Trump...Pruitt's scandals sucked up oxygen that couldn't be devoted to the unethical, uneducated and unfit slime that oozes out of Trump every time he speaks or tweets....and that was good for Trump...and since the only that matters is what's good for Trump...then it was only "fair" that Pruitt keep his employment.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How about 65%+ of the country standing up and yelling in unison "DRAIN THE SWAMP".

BTW...the only reason Pruitt was still in the job was because Trump sucks. If Trump was 1/10th the manager he claims to be, he would have fired Pruitt months ago. But given that Trump only cares about Trump...Pruitt's scandals sucked up oxygen that couldn't be devoted to the unethical, uneducated and unfit slime that oozes out of Trump every time he speaks or tweets....and that was good for Trump...and since the only that matters is what's good for Trump...then it was only "fair" that Pruitt keep his employment.

:yawn:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is that how they say ‘Resigned amid scandals involving his extravagant expenditures’ now?

I would expect someone like you to take threats to someone's life because they work for Trump that way Just like you believe a group having a protest as starting trouble.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Because

[video=youtube;06kXXJUddHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kXXJUddHQ[/video]

Midnightrider

I would expect someone like you to take threats to someone's life because they work for Trump that way Just like you believe a group having a protest as starting trouble.

Any persons making death threats should be prosecuted :shrug:

The reality is the guy was bogged down in a quagmire of his own spending.

Hijinx

Not only certifiably insane, buit mean and cruel to boot.
Thank You God that this is not my neighbor.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Any persons making death threats should be prosecuted :shrug:

The reality is the guy was bogged down in a quagmire of his own spending.

Per his resignation statement, he resigned because he feared for his and his family's life. That is a sad commentary to what's going on in our political environment.

Hijinx

I knew eventually we'd agree on something. :buddies:

Criminal threatening is the crime of intentionally or knowingly putting another person in fear of imminent bodily injury. There is no legal definition in English law as to what constitutes criminal threatening behaviour, so it is up to the courts to decide on a case by case basis.

You can try it but proving it might get tough.

Midnightrider

Per his resignation statement, he resigned because he feared for his and his family's life. That is a sad commentary to what's going on in our political environment.

And you are certainly welcome to believe that’s true. Logic says it has to do with his multiple spending scandals

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Mad Maxine told the bots to harass and threaten all Trump officials. That's what fascists do when they can't win elections: they take over by force.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you are certainly welcome to believe that’s true. Logic says it has to do with his multiple spending scandals

In light of the call for violence by Democrat politicians, and the attacks instigated by that call, I think it's safe to say he probably feared for his family's safety. Maybe he wants to be able to go out to dinner without being stalked and screamed at.

Midnightrider

In light of the call for violence by Democrat politicians, and the attacks instigated by that call, I think it's safe to say he probably feared for his family's safety. Maybe he wants to be able to go out to dinner without being stalked and screamed at.

Why aren’t all of the officials who don’t have scandals resigning from the trump admin? Don’t they fear for their families’ safety too?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why aren’t all of the officials who don’t have scandals resigning from the trump admin? Don’t they fear for their families’ safety too?

You need a safe space now, don't you?

Why do you think Sarah Sanders was given protection?

Answer: because you psychos don't know how to act and you're a pack of bots who riot and attack when you're told to by your masters.

Midnightrider

You need a safe space now, don't you?

Why do you think Sarah Sanders was given protection?

Answer: because you psychos don't know how to act and you're a pack of bots who riot and attack when you're told to by your masters.

:killingme

Can you show any incident where Pruitt’s family was targeted in any way?

Like I said before, any person who makes threats should be prosecuted. It’s that simple.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Perhaps you ought to ask them. As far as I know, they are all individuals with individual minds, making individual decisions. I do know Sarah now has SS protection because of these insane Trump haters. Are you having a hard time understanding what's actually going out there? Here, this ought to help you:

[video=youtube;4sT_edQz57w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sT_edQz57w[/video]