Thread: Greetings from Austin again!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Greetings from Austin again!

We took my grandson to the coolest place: Topgolf

It's not for kids, it's a driving range on steroids, but he had fun. There are three tiers and you hit microchipped balls out over a set of targets. It tracks your speed, curve, hang time, etc, and you can play competitively, getting points for hitting nearer the bullseye. It was a blast! The stations have table service, so you can get a drink or some food. Monello and I need to go back without the kid.

This weekend my son is getting married, so that will consume our time, then we're taking my grandson to Bandera, TX and spending the week at a dude ranch. Riding horses, tubing the river, there's a pool, hayrides, all kinds of stuff. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I'm really excited! I thought about bringing my granddaughter, too, but she's only three and won't be able to do anything fun. We'll do something else with her. Riggs is going to his other grandmother when we get back from the dude ranch, so I can spend some one-on-one with Noelle.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

It's not for kids, it's a driving range on steroids, but he had fun. There are three tiers and you hit microchipped balls out over a set of targets. It tracks your speed, curve, hang time, etc, and you can play competitively, getting points for hitting nearer the bullseye. It was a blast! The stations have table service, so you can get a drink or some food. Monello and I need to go back without the kid.

This weekend my son is getting married, so that will consume our time, then we're taking my grandson to Bandera, TX and spending the week at a dude ranch. Riding horses, tubing the river, there's a pool, hayrides, all kinds of stuff. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I'm really excited! I thought about bringing my granddaughter, too, but she's only three and won't be able to do anything fun. We'll do something else with her. Riggs is going to his other grandmother when we get back from the dude ranch, so I can spend some one-on-one with Noelle.
    Sounds like fun!! I wanna be your grandchild!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Sounds like fun!! I wanna be your grandchild!
    I bet she'd take you horseback riding in Shoshone National Forest.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    I bet she'd take you horseback riding in Shoshone National Forest.
    I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT!!!
    And you can't ride with Foxhound on the scary trail.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    And you can't ride with Foxhound on the scary trail.
    And no donkey rides down the Grand Canyon!!

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy!

Members who have read this thread: 46