I'd have to ask her... Where the #### has your head been all your life?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
An activist author ignited a social media firestorm on Thursday after saying she was left “very confused” seeing a black man with a pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper-sticker on his car.

Kimberley Johnson, a feminist contributor to HuffPost and the spokeswoman for the national advocacy group We Are Woman, was slammed for questioning why a black person would not embrace progressive politics.

“Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers. One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, ‘Don't tread on me,’” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “This left me very confused.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...th-pro-nra-and-tea-party-bumper-stickers.html

Christ they are sheltered!

Hijinx

I believe this lady is very easily confused .

It appears to be a problem with a lot of feminist activists.

Smokey1

They get frustrated when people don't fit into the little boxes they try to put everyone in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The most interesting quote from her rant was one I've heard expressed by the Progbots here on many occasions.

“It's not about skin tone. It's about people voting against their own interests. The same can be said for anyone who isn't rich and white,” she wrote in one tweet.

I'm fascinated! How is the exercise of a civil right, or the idea of limited government and lower taxation "Against their own interest?"

Hijinx

The most interesting quote from her rant was one I've heard expressed by the Progbots here on many occasions.

I'm fascinated! How is the exercise of a civil right, or the idea of limited government and lower taxation "Against their own interest?"

Different people have different interests. I suppose that never occurred to her.

glhs837

Power with Control
So how is the assumption that if you are not white, your interests automatically align with democrats?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They get frustrated when people don't fit into the little boxes they try to put everyone in.

This ^^^ Try being a woman who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, and actively applauds Donald Trump. :mindblown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You thought for yourself!?! :gasp:

According to "feminists" women can't do that. They either do what the cabal says or they do what some *ack* *ptooey* man says. "Feminists" insist women are too stupid to think. They're just supposed to read magazines that tell them how to give a perfect blow job and leave the thinking to....someone else.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
According to "feminists" women can't do that. They either do what the cabal says or they do what some *ack* *ptooey* man says. "Feminists" insist women are too stupid to think. They're just supposed to read magazines that tell them how to give a perfect blow job and leave the thinking to....someone else.

Amazing, isn't it. Didn't Hillary support the male incumbent in NY, not the females running? I could be wrong...

luvmygdaughters

Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers. One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, ‘Don't tread on me,’” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “This left me very confused.”

What was confusing? That he was obviously a successful man? That he was driving a BMW?, That he probably had a successful career that enabled him to enjoy his life? That he enjoyed his freedoms granted to him by the constitution of the U.S.A.?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers. One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, ‘Don't tread on me,’” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “This left me very confused.”

What was confusing? That he was obviously a successful man? That he was driving a BMW?, That he probably had a successful career that enabled him to enjoy his life? That he enjoyed his freedoms granted to him by the constitution of the U.S.A.?

Don't affluent black men drive these? Or maybe that's affluent black women.

Hijinx

Could you get me a copy of that book for my wife?