Honey Badger gets a boo-boo!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Antelope sends honey badger flying in epic fight

Maybe honey badgers do give a you know what.

An epic fight between an antelope and a honey badger has gone viral after pictures emerged of the antelope sending the honey badger flying.

The honey badger, known for being an aggressive animal, got into a tussle with an antelope at Etosha National Park in Namibia. After the oryx decided it had had enough of the honey badger, it used its prodigious horns to send the badger flying into mid-air.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/07/06/antelope-sends-honey-badger-flying-in-epic-fight.html

:roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oopsie.jpg

I'm dying... we need the narrator for this!!! :roflmao:

hitchicken

Make that photo(s). Couldn't find the video this was suppositely taken from either. Maybe another poster can.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Make that photo(s). Couldn't find the video this was suppositely taken from either. Maybe another poster can.

From the story:

The photographer who captured the incredible pictures at Etosha National Park, Dick Theron, said that the honey badger wouldn't give up the fight until the oryx decided enough was enough.

I don't think there is video of the encounter. Only stills. The video referenced in the story was from 2011 is below:

hitchicken

Don't mean to go all Columbo on anyone...

Nothing definitive, but...

There is a little too 'much' gray dust conveniently hiding the badger's shadow. While in one photo, the gray area clearly shows rocks and pebbles, the gray dust massively obscures in others.

In at least 2 of the photos, the badger appears to have been transposed from a position on the ground to a spot midair. In 1 of them, the badger appears transposed and rotated slightly.

I have nothing to 'prove' these photos have been 'shopped' and I am not going to declared them as such. I'm just a bit skeptical, that's all. My own opinion, as such.

The video mentioned did not show any antelope/badger encounter as far as I could see.

The Hitchicken

Attachments

• antebad2.jpg
    antebad2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 288

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nothing definitive, but...

There is a little too 'much' gray dust conveniently hiding the badger's shadow. While in one photo, the gray area clearly shows rocks and pebbles, the gray dust massively obscures in others.

In at least 2 of the photos, the badger appears to have been transposed from a position on the ground to a spot midair. In 1 of them, the badger appears transposed and rotated slightly.

I have nothing to 'prove' these photos have been 'shopped' and I am not going to declared them as such. I'm just a bit skeptical, that's all. My own opinion, as such.

The video mentioned did not show any antelope/badger encounter as far as I could see.

The Hitchicken

The video and the story are totally different. The print story mentions the video from 2011.

Fake or not, it's funny! Stop spoiling it! :smack:

hitchicken

The video and the story are totally different. The print story mentions the video from 2011.

Fake or not, it's funny! Stop spoiling it! :smack:

You're right! It is funny... fake or not.

At least you're not saying, "Fake and true" like a lot of left progressive Dems & media would.

Oo..h. Smack me again, but let me turn around first.:spank: