show of hands here people...

GregV814

if you are totally consumed with the suicide of that Bourdain guy, the obnoxious drunk hateful man who committed suicide.....the media certainly is....

I guess its a way of ignoring MAGA successes..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd forgotten about him, starting the second day, until now.

SamSpade

Wife mentioned him the other day.
STILL never heard of him.
When she told me WHY she knew who he was -
I shrugged and said well that's why.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Are they still talking about that? Why? I'd think they'd have moved on by now.

It's either that, or every "journalist" that has ever penned a prose is now taking to the keyboard and writing about how brave they all are and how much more they are now needed after those five that were shotgunned at the Gazette. And yet, I still haven't seen the first "journalist" write about how it could have all been stopped, or possibly prevented, if the State of Maryland had not prevented, through fear of prison, their right to carry, for those to defend themselves in that building.

Hijinx

If I may ...

It's either that, or every "journalist" that has ever penned a prose is now taking to the keyboard and writing about how brave they all are and how much more they are now needed after those five that were shotgunned at the Gazette. And yet, I still haven't seen the first "journalist" write about how it could have all been stopped, or possibly prevented, if the State of Maryland had not prevented, through fear of prison, their right to carry, for those to defend themselves in that building.

I don't think you will be reading that one.