Happy Story

limblips

PREMO Member
Plausible but probably not true. The poopy holding tanks in every RV I have used and owned are only able to be filled by the pooper. The only way to siphon it out would be from in the camper not from outside. The tank/s are drained by gravity so sucking it out would not be necessary. The only outside access is the drain. All that said, there are two types of RVers, those that have screwed up the poopy drain process and those that will!

Grumpy

Plausible but probably not true. The poopy holding tanks in every RV I have used and owned are only able to be filled by the pooper. The only way to siphon it out would be from in the camper not from outside. The tank/s are drained by gravity so sucking it out would not be necessary. The only outside access is the drain. All that said, there are two types of RVers, those that have screwed up the poopy drain process and those that will!

You trying to suck the air out of my story?? How dare you!! :lol: Food for thought..ever hear of the Darwin Awards?? There are some REALLY dumb folks out there..I can see this happening.

SamSpade

Has to be urban legend - I first heard this story about forty years ago, and it keeps coming up again with different names and places.