China trying to derail NK deal over trade war. who would have thunk it.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How does " suggested on Monday that Beijing might be seeking to derail efforts" = "China trying to derail NK deal over trade war."?

Unless yr just a partisan hack, I mean...

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What would be surprising would be if China did not use the norks to their alleged advantage.

Midnightrider

How does " suggested on Monday that Beijing might be seeking to derail efforts" = "China trying to derail NK deal over trade war."?

god damn you are stupid

the big cheeto said:
China, on the other hand, may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade-Hope Not!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't trust the story.

They attribute to Trump.

Everyone knows all the best stories come from "anonymous sources!"

transporter

Hi dumbass,

TRUMP on HIS OWN TWITTER ACCOUNT made the accusation:
I have confidence that Kim Jong Un will honor the contract we signed &, even more importantly, our handshake. We agreed to the denuclearization of North Korea. China, on the other hand, may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade-Hope Not!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1016327387154395138

It's a direct quote from our incompetent President, dumbass. If you want to know why TRUMP suggested it, why don't you ask him?

Hijinx

This post went nowhere.

You are an idiot, no you are, No you are, am not you are.

Nanny nanny nah nah.