Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: China trying to derail NK deal over trade war. who would have thunk it.....

China trying to derail NK deal over trade war. who would have thunk it.....

apparently not trump

I have confidence that Kim Jong Un will honor the contract we signed &, even more importantly, our handshake. We agreed to the denuclearization of North Korea," Trump wrote on Twitter. "China, on the other hand, may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade-Hope Not!
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-eye...143510471.html
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

How does " suggested on Monday that Beijing might be seeking to derail efforts" = "China trying to derail NK deal over trade war."?

Unless yr just a partisan hack, I mean...
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

3. 07-09-2018, 12:57 PM

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    What would be surprising would be if China did not use the norks to their alleged advantage.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    How does " suggested on Monday that Beijing might be seeking to derail efforts" = "China trying to derail NK deal over trade war."?

Unless yr just a partisan hack, I mean...
    god damn you are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by the big cheeto
    China, on the other hand, may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade-Hope Not!
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    god damn you are stupid

#BecauseReasons
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I don't trust the story.

They attribute to Trump.

Everyone knows all the best stories come from "anonymous sources!"

yep, you are a complete tard
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    #BecauseReasons
    Cheeto in Cheif sure thinks so. otherwise he wouldnt have tweeted it

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    yep, you are a complete tard
    Still don't get it, do ya, mo.

Still don't get it, do ya, mo.

no, i get it, you are an idiot

Members who have read this thread: 29