Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS Trump Nominates Judge Brett Kavanaugh to SCOTUS

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    It.
    That may be offensive to some...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Hey moron,

Since you, like so many on here, can't understand English allow me to explain:

My constant comment on here is not the informed level of "progressives".

It is the absolutely uninformed, uneducated and downright stupid statements that are made here on an hourly basis by people like you.

In other words, I don't express pride in "informed progressives". I express disgust at the level of ignorance displayed here on a daily, hourly basis.

Understand?
    Oh, look! It's the chihuahua of the forums - running around yapping and nipping at people's feet again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChihuahuaTeeth2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	123544
    Last edited by Bann; 07-10-2018 at 07:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Hey moron,

It is the absolutely uninformed, uneducated and downright stupid statements that are made here on an hourly basis by people like you.

In other words, I don't express pride in "informed progressives". I express disgust at the level of ignorance displayed here on a daily, hourly basis.

Understand?
    That's because informed progressives don't exist.

And "constant" is right. Your obsessive loathing and disgust for people, and your undisciplined desire to express it, is unhealthy. You really need professional help. You either choose to get that help and become a productive part of our conversations, or you can refuse it and remain a target for ridicule and a great source of entertainment.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post

And "constant" is right. Your obsessive loathing and disgust for people, and your undisciplined desire to express it, is unhealthy. You really need professional help. You either choose to get that help and become a productive part of our conversations, or you can refuse it and remain a target for ridicule and a great source of entertainment.
    Actually... He's not even good entertainment. But he and his ilk do epitomize the Left and all of its flaws.

I doubt he's got the balls to do so in public, but I would hope he behaves around others as he does here.

And here is to hoping someone films his beatdown for youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    So is tran a "he", "she", "don't assume my gender"?
    For your education (you can't make this crap up):

"Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Based on his posts, Arue is his mother.

Should be a straightforward 90/10 confirmation vote. Kavanaugh is not a trumpist wingnut and has 12 years of track record at the DC circuit. Dems should listen to all their talking when Kagan and Sotomayor were up for confirmation. The man is qualified and the president has selected him. That's all it should take.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post

I think it's Hillary.....
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Hey moron,

Understand?

Now I understand your posts. Total disgust with one's self can be fixed through therapy and safe spaces. Have a wonderful day.
    President Trump, the most qualified POTUS in the last 9 years!

Look over the vote "fight" over SCOTUS nominees, regarding who is nominating them, since around 1990.
    In reality you can go back further, since the "fight" pretty much started over Bork.

The only contentious fights have been from the left over right nominees.
    Period.

Even Clinton's and Obama's nominees made it through Congress rather easily.
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Members who have read this thread: 72