Thread: Getting uglier out there.

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    Now you tell me....

Pick them up and find a sewing kit.

Now you tell me....

"Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It's not a ball scratcher for sure... LOL.
    Not more than once :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Should I start wearing a plate carrier and spare mags yet?
    I'm so upset that I cant have my concealed weapon because of all the crazies in Maryland, I need to start carrying away. being retired military and a military LEO you would think I could get one, I have been in southern Maryland for 20 years, my next house move will be to Virginia so I can carry.
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

Now you tell me....
    You must be old, is it better than sitting on them? Asking for a friend..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by h3mech View Post
    I'm so upset that I cant have my concealed weapon because of all the crazies in Maryland, I need to start carrying away. being retired military and a military LEO you would think I could get one, I have been in southern Maryland for 20 years, my next house move will be to Virginia so I can carry.
    Start a small business, get your Maryland permit. When you retire, head West to FREEDOM... Or West Virginia, whichever is closer.

Start a small business, get your Maryland permit. When you retire, head West to FREEDOM... Or West Virginia, whichever is closer.
    And get a permit that allows me to go to and from the bank? Gotta be sure and keep those tax dollar deposits safe. Wouldn't it be easier to use an antique (Dragoon, or ....?) that's exempt? Odds are a LEO would file the wrong charges against you and a good lawyer would get you off.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    And get a permit that allows me to go to and from the bank? Gotta be sure and keep those tax dollar deposits safe. Wouldn't it be easier to use an antique (Dragoon, or ....?) that's exempt? Odds are a LEO would file the wrong charges against you and a good lawyer would get you off.
    I would suggest you spend some time on the MdShooters forum.
    Your MD permit restrictions most likely will be " To and From Work " and that includes alot. No one but you have any idea when you are coming or going to or from work.
    I also believe that the carry cash has been eliminated. A few members on that forum have spent time and money the last few years working on change.

Members who have read this thread: 63