Getting uglier out there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Civil War 2.0? Tranny's folks seem determined to cause one.

Angry Opposition: Every day brings new examples of the supposedly open-minded, inclusive, tolerant, peace-loving left threatening or attacking Trump administration officials or Trump supporters. Hatred and intolerance has been standard operating procedure on the extreme left. But thanks to enablers among Democrats and the press, it's quickly becoming dangerously "mainstream."

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-supporters-attacks-violence-hatred-media-bias/

Hijinx

They are Cruisijn' for a bruisin' as the old saying used to go.
People are getting sick of this crap from the lower class of Democrat scumbags.
Only the truly sick and ignorant are pushing this crap.
Intelligent Democrats are quitting and becoming republican, or at least voting Republican while they carry on the hope that their party one day wakes up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not yet ,so far 2 rolls of quarters you can put in your hands will do, but it might come to that.

Or...

arm_shark_fantasy_weapon.jpg bladeplay-forearm-yc-709-arms-cm-large.jpg

Not real but an interesting idea for options.

black dog

Free America
Not yet ,so far 2 rolls of quarters you can put in your hands will do, but it might come to that.

I carry a whole bunch of Federal 147 gr Hydra-Shoks, and if I get to my truck a black scary rifle will get deployed 16 Federals beat two rolls of quarters, and your knuckles don't hurt after.

h3mech

Should I start wearing a plate carrier and spare mags yet?

I'm so upset that I cant have my concealed weapon because of all the crazies in Maryland, I need to start carrying away. being retired military and a military LEO you would think I could get one, I have been in southern Maryland for 20 years, my next house move will be to Virginia so I can carry.

black dog

Free America
I'm so upset that I cant have my concealed weapon because of all the crazies in Maryland, I need to start carrying away. being retired military and a military LEO you would think I could get one, I have been in southern Maryland for 20 years, my next house move will be to Virginia so I can carry.

Start a small business, get your Maryland permit. When you retire, head West to FREEDOM... Or West Virginia, whichever is closer.

nutz

Start a small business, get your Maryland permit. When you retire, head West to FREEDOM... Or West Virginia, whichever is closer.

And get a permit that allows me to go to and from the bank? Gotta be sure and keep those tax dollar deposits safe. Wouldn't it be easier to use an antique (Dragoon, or ....?) that's exempt? Odds are a LEO would file the wrong charges against you and a good lawyer would get you off.

black dog

Free America
And get a permit that allows me to go to and from the bank? Gotta be sure and keep those tax dollar deposits safe. Wouldn't it be easier to use an antique (Dragoon, or ....?) that's exempt? Odds are a LEO would file the wrong charges against you and a good lawyer would get you off.

I would suggest you spend some time on the MdShooters forum.
Your MD permit restrictions most likely will be " To and From Work " and that includes alot. No one but you have any idea when you are coming or going to or from work.
I also believe that the carry cash has been eliminated. A few members on that forum have spent time and money the last few years working on change.