These people have to be defeated

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We are once again at a turning point in American history. This is as big of a fork in the road as the Civil War, the wars of the twentieth century, or even the American Revolution.

Why do I say that? Because if we lose this fight, America dies. Of course, it may live on for a period of time in name only, but everything we know about this great experiment in human governance will be lost. The freedom, the economic prosperity, the security for our children and grandchildren, will be gone.

It will be our fault for letting it happen.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/8/trump-resistance-has-be-defeated/

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm really curious to see what these extreme leftists are going to do when the GOP takes more seats this next election. And the GOP will gain more seats.

black dog

Free America
I'm really curious to see what these extreme leftists are going to do when the GOP takes more seats this next election. And the GOP will gain more seats.

I believe we will have a super majority after the election, and that will cancel out the Rino's.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I believe we will have a super majority after the election, and that will cancel out the Rino's.

If the violence, road blocks, harrassment etc keeps up to election day the GOP might get 55-56 but I don't think some of those Marxist states will flip any Dems to get them to 67.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
We are once again at a turning point in American history. This is as big of a fork in the road as the Civil War, the wars of the twentieth century, or even the American Revolution.

Why do I say that? Because if we lose this fight, America dies. Of course, it may live on for a period of time in name only, but everything we know about this great experiment in human governance will be lost. The freedom, the economic prosperity, the security for our children and grandchildren, will be gone.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/8/trump-resistance-has-be-defeated/

How many more billions does Daddy Bezos need? 100 more? 300 more? I hope he gets enough... I really want it to come at the expense of the dumb dumbs in the wharehouses, the gall of these idiots is astounding. Just do your job, put the junk in the box and give daddy Bezos his cut

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Agree. :belvak: I reread your OP, and realized that is exactly what my hub was saying tonight. Almost word for word. I know you didn’t author it, but you, obviously, agree, too. :yay: :patriot:

And, think about it. If our beloved country goes south (pun intended), everyone that died for Her, will have died in vain. Not to mention the living brave military patriots that live with disabilities every day. God bless the USA.

I have posted about Jim (neighbor) before. He used to babysit me and bros when we were young. He was Valedictorian, athlete, Eagle Scout, and patriot. He is dead.

http://www.vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/25856/JAMES-R-JERSON

And, the Vietnam War was a joke because of politics. Very sad. But, the LBJ liberal arseholes that survived, don’t care. Wake up, America.

Oh, and, yeah, having The Draft sucks. I hope it is never reinstated. I know it exists on a contingency basis, but I hope it never happens, again, because of the day you are born.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
How many more billions does Daddy Bezos needs? 100 more? 300 more? I hope he gets enough... I really want it to come at the expense of the dumb dumbs in the wharehouses, the gall of these idiots is astounding. Just do your job, put the junk in the box and give daddy Bezos his cut

Yeah, what’s up with Amazon? We stopped using it after hearing what goes on; like no bathroom breaks, etc. Not the norm in the USA. We always try to shop local, anyway. Bye bye Amazon. Don’t need ya.

We received an Amazon gift card for Christmas, and regifted it. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated

I like the checks and balances of not having any sort of super majority; but liberal democrats have gone so extreme in their tactics that I would like to see it happen just to see them pop their corks over being rendered useless.