Thread: Fox News host cancels planned stand-up at Superme Court

Fox News host cancels planned stand-up at Superme Court

She said it was getting ugly and she didnt want the risk. Wonder if there's any footage.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/fox-new...st-1202423752/

What I find interesting is the comments. "Better get used to it".
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    She said it was getting ugly and she didnt want the risk. Wonder if there's any footage.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/fox-new...st-1202423752/

What I find interesting is the comments. "Better get used to it".
    They need to hire bigger, meaner, more skilled security personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    They need to hire bigger, meaner, more skilled security personnel.

Fox Exec #1: So, security for remote reporters. What are we thinking?

FE #2: So we ran the numbers and here's how it breaks down. Cost is nothing, muscle goons are pretty cheap.

FE #3: But we also ran the PR numbers, and the cost of headlines screaming "Fox News Security Goons Ate My Baby" vs the benefits of having our own headlines screaming "Brave Fox reporter clubbed like baby seal seeking The Truth" make our course pretty clear.

FE #1: So, no security it is then? Good, lets head to lunch.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Fox Exec #1: So, security for remote reporters. What are we thinking?

FE #2: So we ran the numbers and here's how it breaks down. Cost is nothing, muscle goons are pretty cheap.

FE #3: But we also ran the PR numbers, and the cost of headlines screaming "Fox News Security Goons Ate My Baby" vs the benefits of having our own headlines screaming "Brave Fox reporter clubbed like baby seal seeking The Truth" make our course pretty clear.

FE #1: So, no security it is then? Good, lets head to lunch.
    just have them eat the illegal babies. There’s already heat over that.

Why protest AT the Supreme Court building? Its not like anyone in there has anything to do with the nomination or confirmation. I realize its symbolic, but still pointless. If they want to protest the nomination, then they need to protest the man who made the pick. Although he's out of town at the moment, the same pointless, symbolic protest could be done near the White House.
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    Why protest AT the Supreme Court building? Its not like anyone in there has anything to do with the nomination or confirmation. I realize its symbolic, but still pointless. If they want to protest the nomination, then they need to protest the man who made the pick. Although he's out of town at the moment, the same pointless, symbolic protest could be done near the White House.
    Do you suppose, just on the off chance, there were cameras present, batteries charged and ready to record?
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    It's not like the protesters have anything else to do either.
    They are getting paid by Soros.

Members who have read this thread: 44