Fox News host cancels planned stand-up at Superme Court

glhs837

Power with Control
They need to hire bigger, meaner, more skilled security personnel.

Fox Exec #1: So, security for remote reporters. What are we thinking?

FE #2: So we ran the numbers and here's how it breaks down. Cost is nothing, muscle goons are pretty cheap.

FE #3: But we also ran the PR numbers, and the cost of headlines screaming "Fox News Security Goons Ate My Baby" vs the benefits of having our own headlines screaming "Brave Fox reporter clubbed like baby seal seeking The Truth" make our course pretty clear.

FE #1: So, no security it is then? Good, lets head to lunch.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fox Exec #1: So, security for remote reporters. What are we thinking?

FE #2: So we ran the numbers and here's how it breaks down. Cost is nothing, muscle goons are pretty cheap.

FE #3: But we also ran the PR numbers, and the cost of headlines screaming "Fox News Security Goons Ate My Baby" vs the benefits of having our own headlines screaming "Brave Fox reporter clubbed like baby seal seeking The Truth" make our course pretty clear.

FE #1: So, no security it is then? Good, lets head to lunch.

just have them eat the illegal babies. There’s already heat over that.

Rommey

Why protest AT the Supreme Court building? Its not like anyone in there has anything to do with the nomination or confirmation. I realize its symbolic, but still pointless. If they want to protest the nomination, then they need to protest the man who made the pick. Although he's out of town at the moment, the same pointless, symbolic protest could be done near the White House.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Why protest AT the Supreme Court building? Its not like anyone in there has anything to do with the nomination or confirmation. I realize its symbolic, but still pointless. If they want to protest the nomination, then they need to protest the man who made the pick. Although he's out of town at the moment, the same pointless, symbolic protest could be done near the White House.

Do you suppose, just on the off chance, there were cameras present, batteries charged and ready to record?

Hijinx

It's not like the protesters have anything else to do either.
They are getting paid by Soros.