Thread: Firestick

Firestick

I've been using the Firestick for awhile and probably the most simple issues I am stuck on . How do I get rid of what is showing on the bottom of the screen (Title of show, minutes watched, minutes left, etc.)? Anyone have yours stop in the middle of the show and go back to the Home screen or it just won't reload and play? This happens a lot on the network stations to me. I don't believe it's my wifi connection because I never have issues if watching shows on the PC. Just looking for input from Firestick pros.

what app are you watching with the firestick? Like, hulu, netflix, lifetime, etc.
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bee View Post
    what app are you watching with the firestick? Like, hulu, netflix, lifetime, etc.
    It mainly happens on the network apps, ABC, NBC. Hulu and Netflix haven't been a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    It mainly happens on the network apps, ABC, NBC. Hulu and Netflix haven't been a problem.
    I was going to say I sometimes have similar issues when I use the hulu app, but with a little research I found it's a fault between my samsung TV and hulu...not the firestick.
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bee View Post
    I was going to say I sometimes have similar issues when I use the hulu app, but with a little research I found it's a fault between my samsung TV and hulu...not the firestick.
    Maybe it's just their app. I still can't figure out how to get rid of the status thing on the bottom of the screen. I'm sure it's simple.

Members who have read this thread: 47